Chapter 28: Proving Ground Part 1

Now it's time to test the skills of Issei's members and what better way then fighting against some of the well trained warriors of Asgard the Valkiries.
..

This is the one of 3 chapters where Issei's group will  face Norse Valkyries and Champion.

....
....

[] Ddraig

() Elsha, Belzard

...
...

It was the morning that will prove to be the one of the most challenging one so far. With Issei and his gang still in the rooms, provided by the Norse God's sleeping, in the Great Hall of the Norse, Odin with a few other God's, Valkyries and some Asgardian's discussed their course of action.

"So, my children what do you think about this turn of events?" Odin asked in his serious voice, taking this seriously as it should be.

"Father, I think we should just send them back. The dead should stay dead." The one with long golden hair dressed in golden armor and holding a large hammer said to Odin.

"That would normally be the best choice Thor, but we aren't talking about any mortal. We are talking about the strongest Valkyrie that ever-lived with power and battle prowess even excides mine. Not to mention she is also a champion of Lord Perun, and I don't think that he will be pleased to hear that there was someone willing to revive his champion and we didn't help or at least point the way for them." The Valkyr said. She was the woman in her late 40's with long silver hair and ruby eyes.

"I agree with Göndul. We aren't talking about someone unimportant, we are talking about Elsha. And the host of Red Dragon Emperor looks strong enough to actually serve as our ally if need be. Also, I'm sure that it's not wise to piss off a dragon, especially a Heavenly one." Frigga said as she leaned in her throne seat a bit.

"How can you be sure that he is strong mother? I didn't feel that he is that strong." Thor said with a bit of irritation.

"I'm certain that he is, but how about this, we put him and his companions to a test? Let them fight against some of our stronger members to gauge their strength. If they manage to survive say 10 minutes in the battle against our warriors will that be enough for you Thor to acknowledge their strength?" Frigga told him, making Thor grunt a bit.

"Fine b..." Thor said before he was cut off by Göndul.

"BUT, to make it fair the Red Dragon shouldn't fight a God, that would be an easy victory for any God that fight him. He is only what 15-16 and he didn't have time to gather enough experience to fight someone who had millennium of it." Göndul quickly said trying to at least be fair to the youth.

"That is reasonable Göndul. Thor, since you doubt the Sekiryuutei strength, I will let you choose his opponent, as for the girls, Göndul I will let you pick, it's only fair to have you as our current commander of Valkyrie's to choose." Odin finally spoke getting a nod from the two.

"As you wish." Both Thor and Göndul spoke before they departed to seek their fighters for the upcoming test.

With the departure of the two, Odin turned his attention to the other's present.

"Now, I wish all of you to behave as normal, I don't want to hear anything or see something that will tarnish our name is that understood? Loki that specifically means to you." Odin sternly told everyone, making everyone nod while Loki the white-haired man in white suit grumble a bit before he nodded under Odin's fierce glare.