Chapter 22: Issei vs Kokabiel

[] Ddraig

{} Albion

() Elsha

....
....
....

Ddraig, let's do it! Balance-Breaker!" Issei shouted as he started to radiate a red aura around him before it exploded, blinding everyone present.

[Welsh Dragon Balance-Breaker!] Ddraig roared, making everyone take a step back as the ground under them started to shake from the power and fury that was unleashed from Issei. As the light died down it showed Issei in his full glory with his Dragon Armor, producing a domination aura around him, making the girls wanting to submit to his will in the instant. However, they managed to control themselves as this was important.

That however made Kokabiel laugh in pure joy, sensing that the energy of the Sekiryuutei was acceptable and would have some fun out of him at last.

"That's it! Show me what you can do Sekiryuutei! Show me the power that I felt eons ago once again!" Kokabiel shouted in excitement as he unleashed his 10 wings ready to fight.

"You wanna feel the power of the Sekiryuutei? Then who am I to not oblige you." Issei said as he charged at Kokabiel in full speed while the latter did the same.

As the two fighters got closer to each other both pulled back their fists before throwing them forward. As their fists meet, it created a huge impact blast that sends dust and debris everywhere.

"Hmm...that is good… I see that you are powerful indeed, but let's see if you can match me." Kokabiel said as he back away while Issei doing same with Ddraig boosting him the whole way.

(Ise dear, if you wanna beat Kokabiel you need to stall a little bit more before you unleash your Dragon shot, if you manage to survive a few more minutes, then you can use Explosion. That should catch him by surprise long enough for you to deal a powerful hit to cripple him a bit.) Elsha spoke to Issei in his mind telling him how to go about it.

'I will try, though that Akame girl is still here. While she is present I can't focus only on Kokabiel. Since she can most likely to get past them and strike me or Chelsea' Issei told her getting her to hum in acknowledgment.

[Ah, yes that is a bit of the problem, inform the others to be on guard and watch closely on Akame while you concentrate on that crow.] Ddraig suggested, getting Issei's and Elsha to think about this before nodding.

'Alright, I will do that, though Ddraig any suggestion on how to beat this damn warmonger?' Issei asked as he charged again at Kokabiel who grinned before going again to meet him head first blow for blow.

[Partner, maybe you can use his over excitement to your advantage. When you engage him again, send a few shots at his wings and then pummel him.] Ddraig suggested making Issei grin.

'That is a good plan Ddraig. I will see what I can do.' Issei replied before addressing the others in the field.

"Guys watch out for that Akame girl! If she gets past Cassie, Xenovia and Kiba, stop her any way you can!" Issei shouted, getting Akeno and Koneko to nod while Rias and Raynare frown at him ordering them. But they complied nevertheless as he was doing the brunt of the fighting and they were only watching.

"You got it Issei, kick his butt." Akeno answered getting the thumbs up from the armor clad teen as he continued to fight the Cadre-Class with everything he got.