Chapter 8: Girls Talk

[] Ddraig talking

[''] Ddraig thinking

......
......
......

While Issei was busy with his training for the Rating game with Rias and her gang. The Kendo duo was also busy training in their swordplay and study in school.

Thought they would also from time to time talk about how they would train Issei in suppressing his pervert nature to a more tolerable level.

This pattern was going on for a few days as the girls waited for Issei's return. But that all change one day.

xxx

As the girls were walking towards their home from school, they were meet with a sight of a very familiar Auburn-haired girl that they meet at Issei's place.

Chelsea was on the bridge looking into the distance when she felt two people approaching her. Turning around she found the Kendo duo walking towards her. While one was looking at her in surprised the other was glaring at her which she had a good idea why she was acting that way which made her smirk.

Just seeing her made Murayama immediately glare at Auburn-hair girl. She still hated Chelsea for trying to steal her Issei from her. And seeing her here alone and with no one on the site made a perfect opportunity to get to bottom of this.

"Well, well, well what are you doing here Chelsea? Issei isn't here if you are looking for him." Murayama spoke first, her voice was cold and emotionless.

"I already know that my darling is on a training trip and that he will come back in a day or two. I talk to him before he left so I already know what's happening." Chelsea dismisses it with a wave of her hand.

"Y-you talk to him? When?" Katase asked in a shocked voice. She along with Murayama didn't expect that from the girl in front of them.

"Oh, that? Well, I think it was an on a day when he left for a training trip." Chelsea nonchalantly told them with a smirk as she saw Murayama going red with anger and jealousy.

"And why Issei didn't tell as that?" Murayama asked her as her eyebrows twitched.

"Hmm, maybe he didn't tell you because you are an annoying little girl." Chelsea said with her smirk widening as she saw Murayama's face being even redder as she grabbed her kendo sword and took up her battle stance.

"Hahaha...you really think you can beat me? Even Issei will need at least 4-5 boost to get to my level of power. What makes you think that you have a chance?" Chelsea laughed at seeing her attempt to intimidate her.

Murayama was now beyond pissed. She was really close to attacking the girl in front of her and chopping her head off.

"Maybe I'm not stronger than you little flat chest girly. But I can still at least chop your limbs you piece of shit. Oh, now I remembered your strength is in stealth but in one on one you are weakling" Murayama mocked her, and from the look on Chelsea's face her little jab worked as Chelsea faced her fully getting into her own stance.

"You will pay for that insult you slut." Chelsea told her in a low cold tone that sends shivers down the duos spine.

At that moment Katase decided to intervene so there won't be any blood lost or limbs lost in the battle that would happen soon.