Chapter 30: Clash of the Titans

[] Ddraig

{} Albion

() Elsha, Belzard

...
...

"It's always a pleasure to talk to you Lord Thor, and I can't thank you enough for giving me the opportunity to fight against Red Dragon again. I hope that he is up to my liking." Wulfric spoke with cold and bloodlust tone that was very eager to get a good fight, while he bowed to the God of War.

"I would doubt that, but I will let you decide that." Thor answered as he turned around and motioned Wulfric to follow him.

As they got closer to the Arena, they could hear yelling and a lot of explosions going off, as if it was a war and not a battle. But that only made Wulfric even more excited to face his opponent.

Entering the Arena, both warriors saw huge explosions going off as the field was filled with Ice and fire everywhere, it looked like all natural disasters hit at the same time. Though to Wulfric, it only served to fire up his bloodlust and warrior spirit to the max as he was grinning darkly.

"My Lord, you wouldn't mind if I enter now, would you?" Wulfric asked seeing Lucy send a huge maelstrom of ice at Rossweisse who in response sent fireballs.

"No, not at all." Thor said grinning as Wulfric discarded his cloak, took his sword while sprinting to the edge of the audience selection before jumping high into the air with his sword in his hands.

Back on the field, everyone saw someone flying high into the air while holding what looked like a sword in his hands, which prompt Issei and some of the Valkyries to pull out their weapons, while Issei entered his Balance Breaker. While both Lucy and Rossweisse quickly pulled back just in time to miss getting hit by the unknown man.

As the girls looked at the newcomer, Rossweisse started to look pale as she got a good look at the newcomer, while Lucy looked at him with a raised eyebrow just before her eyes widen when she saw a blade coming towards her head.

Quickly evading the blade, Lucy fired off her lightning which the newcomer took head on without even flinching a bit.

"W-what?" Lucy asked in shock before she was pushed away by Rossweisse, who quickly got to her just in time to evade being stabbed by the blade that was shining with malice.

Seeing the distraction he made, Wulfric quickly punched Lucy in the stomach, sending her flying a bit while he tossed Rossweisse on the other side.

"AHH, this battle this is what I waited for so long, but a shame there isn't anyone here to challenge me. A really sad truth." Wulfric said in a mocking tone while grinning with battle lust.

Elsha, who was in a gear the whole time, immediately entered the mortal land as soon as she heard the voice that she was sure she shouldn't hear.

As soon as she landed on the ground, she quickly took hold of Issei who was about to attack the man she was dreading.

"Issei! Don't. That man is way stronger than you and your friend! Tell Lucy to pull back NOW!" Elsha said in an emergency tone as she saw who it was. All the while holding back Issei.

(Issei, do what Elsha said, I battled this man before and he is a monster in a true sense of the word.) Belzard spoke next making Issei nod instantly.