Chapter 23: The White One

"/" Talking

"/" Thinking

...
...
...

It didn't take Lucy too long to come near the power that was unleashed but to her fear and dread, the ones that were releasing huge amounts of power where none other than the Sekiryuutei and Hakuryuukou and from the looks of things they didn't plan on stopping anytime soon, as they powered were going to the point of where even if the whole Student Council and ORC with Lucy and her group attacked to stop them it would only end in their deaths, and to make it, even more, worst they couldn't get close enough to them since the raw energy was too much for them and would kill them in an instant. So Lucy tried something else that may help to stabilize the situation.

"ISSEI! STOP IT! YOU WANNA KILL ALL OF US!" Lucy shouted to him at the top of her lunges but to her fear, he didn't even register what she told him.

When shout didn't work Lucy powered up to the max in an attempt to break their stare down and focus on her, but from the looks of thing, even Lucy at full power wasn't enough to break them and force them to change their focus.

'Dame it! He can't hear me and I powered up to the max and still nothing. I don't want to send an attack in their direction that would cause huge destruction. What to do? What to do?' Lucy thought angrily as she didn't know what to do or how to stop this. Everything that she could think of was only going to get a destruction in its wake.

And to add to her frustrations, the others arrived also and they had exactly the same reaction as Lucy. They were afraid at what would happen as the two Heavenly Dragons started down one another whit their power bursting forward. They could only guest where Issei got this much power as they clearly saw that Issei was heavily injured and he was on his last reserves during the fight. So that only meant that Hakuryuukou has given him a Phoenix tear or Issei had extremely good regeneration since he was part dragon.

"Lucy, did you try to get their attention?" Sona asked the silver haired beauty.

"Yes I did, I tried to shout to them that didn't work, then I powered up to maximum and that didn't even fazed them. Anyone has any idea how to break this stalemate. If we don't do it soon, there is a chance there won't be any of us left much more." Lucy answered getting a gasp from the girls as they all looked again towards the duo.

Though that is when Lucy saw that the two powerhouses were talking and from her perspecitve it looked like the White one was the cause for Issei's surge of power and that was something that unnerved Lucy, as she could only hope that he will calm down before something bad happens. But the girls were too much engrossed in what Lucy said.

Lucy Lucifuge one of the strongest devils that would even put fear to even Ultimate-Class was powerless in the presence of those two Powerhouses. If someone like Lucy was powerless then that would mean that if the fight starts they could only run away and duck for cover until its over and one of the two mighty Dragons are victorious. And that meant that one of them will die.

"Let's call Grayfia maybe she can help in breaking those two, she is powerful enough right?" Katase asked getting a wide eyes from the three heiresses with Lucy face palming herself for not thinking about her sister sooner.

"Katase you are brilliant. Sister should get their attention." Lucy said getting the pink haired girl to blush from the phrase.

"Thank you sister." Katase answered with a soft smile.

Quickly forming a communication circular Lucy called Grayfia. It didn't take very long for the Silver Haired Queen of Annihilation to answer the call.