Chapter 15: Newly Formed Love

"/" Talk

[] Ddraig

....
....

Returning from their picnic 'date', both of them found Grayfia and Sirzechs were waiting for them, with latter finally managing to apologize for that incident that made her desolate, much to his joy. After that, all of them sat down whit a servant bringing the tea and leaving them to have a chat in private.

"So why are you here sister?" Lucy asked, but unlike her usual hollow voice, this one was full of emotion making the silver haired woman smile.

"I'm here to inform Issei that he is due to return home. He has missed school and he still has obligations to Rias as much as he hates it." Grayfia answered her, making Lucy tense at the thought of Issei leaving her. But to her relief, Issei was planning on keeping his promise to her.

"Grayfia… Sirzechs is there a possibility for Lucy to come and live at my place and go to Kuoh Academy whit me?" That questioned made both adults widen their eyes.

They didn't think that Issei and Lucy will become this close in such a short amount of time and honestly, they were glad that they did. Because now there were certain that Lucy will be happy and that was all that mattered to them.

"I see no problem in that, don't you Grayfia?" Sirzechs said turning to his wife who shook her head having a smile.

"None. You have our permission. Though I do wonder how Rias is going to react to this turn of events." She questioned with a mischievous smile that made Sirzechs pale as he sensed a rise in Lucy's power at the mention of his sister name.

"That reminds me. I will need to have a little chat with her and that crow that murdered Ise in cold blood." Lucy spoke in a voice that promised certain death with an overly sweet smile on her face. That made Issei and Sirzechs pray to everyone they knew, Lucy would kill Rias but also to not destroy Japan in the process.

"L-Lucy, I think that Issei has that base covered. Now could you please lower your aura… it's kind of scary." Sirzechs said quickly seeing something that he wouldn't want even his worst enemy to see. Lucy's eyes were glowing ominous dark blue at the rage she was feeling at the thought of Issei being a victim to not only that crow but also Rias.

Issei softly put his hand on her shoulder and it was like someone pressed a switch, Lucy's rising aura quickly vanished as she felt her crush's soft hand making her realize that he was there and that thought alone calmed her down.

Seeing that Lucy calmed down by Issei's touch, Sirzechs sighed in relief, he couldn't believe that he again dodged another nuclear explosion that would happen if Issei wasn't there. Thanking him in his head, Sirzechs collected himself before going into detail about Lucy's coming to the human world.

"Now Lucy, while we allow you to do as you please, try and not antagonize Rias and her peerage too much, try to be as nice as possible to them. I know Rias can be a handful but please for the sake of the country of Japan and their inhabitants try not blow it up if you would." Sirzechs told her hoping that Lucy will contain her rage when she sees his sister.

"Also Lucy, we will arrange for you to be in Issei's class so the two of you could be together more." Grayfia told them before gaining a sly smirk on her face. "Though try and keep a mushy stuff to the minimum if you will. While in school at least." That made both Lucy and Issei go wide eyed and have an atomic blush that made the adults start laughing hard at them.