Chapter 11: New Transfer

() Elsha talking in his mind

[] Ddraig

......
......
......

As Rias and Issei were flying back to Kuoh on the griffon that Grayfia provided, said woman was watching them from the balcony with a small smile on her face.

"You look happy Grayfia, what's the occasion?" Sirzechs asked as he neared his wife.

"I'm happy that Issei Hyoudou won the match and that it's time for both of us to do what we agreed." Grayfia answered him still looking into the direction that the King and Pawn flue away.

"Ohh, what is that dear my beauty?" Sirzechs asked wanting to know more about this deal that his wife and the young Sekiryuutei that just fought had made.

"I will tell you when we get back, though there is also something that you should know about him." Grayfia replied and seeing that Sirzechs is about to open his mouth. "Later." Was the sentence that put this conversation to a hold until later on in the night.

Nodding, Sirzechs just turn his head also in the direction where the duo went and smiled a little knowing that with this young brown hair boy is a very interesting future.

On the other balcony, another conversation was taking place with both Heads of the houses that just lost this marriage speaking to each other.

"I'm terribly sorry Lord Phoenix about this." A Red haired man in white tuxedo said.

"No, no my friend there is nothing to be sorry for. It was our greed that put this event into motion and personally I'm grateful that Riser finally lost." The Ash blond hair man in an orange tuxedo with golden accessories told his fellow devil.

Blinking in confusion, Lord Phoenix chuckled a little bit before decided to elaborate what he meant. "What I mean to say Zeoticus, is that I'm grateful and wish to thank the Sekiryuutei for finally showing Riser that, even though he comes from the house of Phoenix. That he can't always rely on his regeneration to help him through a fight. And I think that the Sekiryuutei finally showed him that there is always some opponents that would find a way around an obstacle, this time was regeneration."

"And at any rate, we both have pure Devil grandchildren. So this one isn't that much of a problem."

Finally understanding what Lord Phoenix said, Zeoticus gave his 2 cents. "While that is true Demigra, now a new question is set in motion. What would happen when the two dragon Emperors meat?"

Demigra nodded at that also wondering what would happen next. Now that Welsh Dragon made his appearance, both devils were sure that the battle between The Red and White Emperors that raged on for almost millennium will soon continue.

xxxxxxxx

As the wedding party ended both Sirzechs and Grayfia returned home to discuss what Grayfia said. Making themselves comfortable in their room, Sirzechs put up a barrier to prevent people from hearing what was discussed.

"Now Grayfia, will you tell me?" He asked in pleading tone that made his wife giggle a bit before she turned deadly serious that made Sirzechs flinch a little bit.

He may be the strongest Devil alive, but compared to his wife's fury he is weak and hopeless.

"What I'm about to tell you doesn't go out of this room, until Issei or I tell others, Is that understood Sirzechs?" She questioned in a way too sweet tone that made it crystal clear that if he tells anyone that he would pray for death over the torture that he would experience.