Chapter 21: Hell unleashed (part 2)

(/) Elsha Taking

[/] Ddraig Nodding

....
....
....

Back on the track field, Gremory's group was confronted with the Fallen Angel himself Kokabiel and someone they never expected to see again. In front of them were Freed Sellzen and Valper Galilei with the former having a crazy look in his eyes and the later having a smile that gave girls the creeps.

"Well, what do we have here? An heiress of the Gremory Household and I can sense a Sitri also. How pleasant. Tell me girl is Sirzechs or Serafall coming?" The strong yet bored voice asked making the girls look up to see a man sitting on the throne with his legs and arms crossed while having a bored expression on his face which consisted of blood red eyes and bat like ears. The man was wearing a tuxedo w

"Sorry to disappoint you Kokabiel but my brother and Leviathan are busy with bigger things. They have not interested in dealing with small fried." Rias said arrogantly, only making Kokabiel look at her bored as he lifted his hand and made a small spear of light that he thought at the gym destroying it completely while making a 15-meter crater.

"Well, at least you can entertain me with a small battle. Valper when are the Excaliburs going to be fused?" Kokabiel asked getting the old man to bow a little answering him.

"In 10 minutes my lord." Valper answered making the Fallen grin.

"Good, though in the meantime, you girls have fun with my little pets." He said as he snapped his fingers making the ground explode in a fire before reviling three fully grown Cerberus making the girls gasp in shock.

"H-he brought Cerberus that guarded the Grigori?" Raynare said in shock and fear, making Kokabiel laugh.

"Oh, if it isn't my old servant. I thought I felt some fallen in the area. Oh, and daughter of Baraqiel, this is going to be fun." Kokabiel laughed seeing the two half fallen girls growl at him.

"Forget him now, let's get those Cerberuses. They are a bigger threat now." Rias said also growling at Kokabiel making him smirk.

"Yes!" The girl shouted as they divided into two groups containing Rias and Akeno and Raynare and Koneko, who went to subdue two Cerberus making the last one to do as he pleased as they didn't have the numbers to engage all of them. Though that was a short worry as two more people plunge into the battle. Cassie and Chelsea join in and engaged the last beast making the girl sigh in relief as they didn't have to worry about the last Cerberus that was on their back.

Through the battle that was underway, it got interrupted when all of them felt a powerful aura skyrocket as they sensed something going in extreme speed their way. Thinking it was Issei the girls cheered, though they were surprised when they saw that it was Lucy gathering huge power in her hands. As Lucy got close to one of the Underworld beast she let loose a hell storm of magic that disintegrated it to nothingness shocking the people that were fighting.

"Ahh, that was good. I need to do it more often." Lucy said as she landed on the ground before she smirked seeing a shock Kokabiel.

"Oh, where are my manners. It's pleasant to meet you leader class of Fallen Angels. My name is Lucy Lucifuge, future Queen to The Red Emperor and one of your executioners." Lucy introduces herself as the Fallen Angel looked at her in shock.