Chapter 36 - Battle Of Gods

[] Ddraig

{} Albion
.....
....
...
..
.

The girls were all shocked but no one was more shocked or angry then Lucy who ran to her lovers body. She slid to his side and picked his head up resting it onto her lap as she started to cry. By this time everyone else showed up whereas the warriors did their best to hold the line.

"ISSEI! WAKE UP PLEASE!" Lucy shouted for what seemed like the 20th time as she kept crying. Murayama and Katase both started to cry as they held each other, Elsha was also crying lightly.

All the girls Issei's warmth has touched were crying. But no one was more hurt or destroyed by it then Lucy. She would demolish the creature that did this but she didn't have the will to fight, not without Issei. Lucy slowly stood up, the rage of the hell itself along with the fury of the artic winter was mixing inside of her, a huge power boost shot through her as hers feelings were going overdrive and without a second thought she charged into battle heading directly towards the monster that did this to her loved one. On this day no soul will be spared and even the Chaos Gods will know of her fury and fear it.

XXXXXX XXXXXX K

Kholek was standing proud as he swipes his hammer knocking all the soldiers that were in his way away. Elsha who was the one to dish out most damage has just gotten slammed to the ground the hardest and as she was about to get back up she was stopped by a giant foot of the beast that sent her on her back. She knew it was the end and closed her eyes prepared to die a warriors death, she was saddened that she wouldn't get to see Issei again or get to love him anymore but this is the way of the warrior and the Red Dragon Empress, she was born to fight not to love or be loved.

"Prepa- AHH!" The giant shouted as an orb hits him exploding on impact.

Elsha opened her eyes as she saw a large barrage of red orbs coming down from the sky onto him and the surrounding troops. Seeing this she widened her eyes in a panic as she rushed to her feet, she knew what was happening, she felt the connection between them skyrocket as the man himself was back and firing on all cylinders.

"EVERYONE RETREAT NOW!" She shouted with all her might. Everyone else who was on the battlefield knew it was an emergency if she was the one ordering the retreat outright. They all did what she ordered and followed her back to where they first started as Lucy stopped in her tracks and grabbed Elsha by her arm spinning her around.

"WHY ARE WE- HOLY!" Lucy shouted in rage as she felt a large amount of wind and heard a large-scale explosion happen following by a smooth warm feeling. She looked at the frontlines and saw that a hail storm of Dragon shots lighting up the area in a fury of fire and destruction, even Kholek was stunned and shocked at seeing nearly everyone got obliterated, this was not what he expected.

Lucy saw another barrage hit Kholek throwing him to the ground with what she could guess was about 300 troops remained from the a distinct sound of Laser-like attack being lunched, Elsha and Lucy both ducked when they saw a red beam hit the ground where the troops were causing the remaining forces to explode in an inferno of fire and explosion, their screams of pain and curses the only thing that they could do as they were vaporized from existence. They looked up where they saw the beam and saw an armored man with dragon wings fly above them towards the fight when Lucy recognized the armor. "ISSEI!" She shouted as mighty as she could, as cheers from the Slavic warriors and Azdaja roared as he set course for Kholek.