Chapter 4. Unwanted Guest

[] Ddraig talking

[''] Ddraig thinking
.....
.....
.....

After the lunch break that was fairly annoying for Issei, because he had to deal with people that hurt and betrayed him in the worst possible ways. Issei is now eagerly, with a bit of fear mixed in, waiting for school to end to see if the kendo duo were willing to help him with his problem.

As the school bell sounded the end of today's lessons he quickly packed his belongings and went to the gates to see what their decision was.

Not too long after he got there, the people he waited for showed up with a neutral expression on their faces that upset him a little bit.

"S-so guys what did you decide?" He stuttered as he was now a bit afraid of their refusal.

"We decided Ise, but before we tell you our answer, we need to know some other things, sounds good?" Answered Murayama as she looked at him with her neutral expression.

"Yeah, that sounds good, so what do you need to know?" He replied feeling a bit of hope since it sounded like that they accepted his request, but he tried not to show it.

"Well the things we want to know are a bit complicated to speak in public, so do you know any place where we can talk?" This time Katase spoke.

"Sure, we can talk at my place, my parents aren't home so it's secured to talk to about things that are private. And before you, Katase, go for the shinai no, I didn't think of that things." He quickly answered seeing that Katase was about to grab her sword to hit him.

"It better be like you said or I will put this sword in your ass, you got that?" Katase said with venom in her voice.

"It's like I said, you can trust me on that, I may be a pervert but I'm not a liar or a sexual maniac that will rape you two." Issei replied back.

"Fine lead the way." She said, accepting his words.

"This way ladies."

As they left, Raynare followed them with interest, since she too wanted to know what made Issei ask his arc-enemies for help and what the duo wanted to know.

So she masked her presence and went after them, what she and the trio didn't know is that the auburn-haired girl that was following Issei for a few days now was also following them now and she looked excited about the prospect of having some fun with all of them, so she hurried to get as fast as can to his house and set all hell loose on him.

After about fifteen minutes, the trio arrived at the Sekiryuutei's house that looked like the rest of the houses in the neighborhood. It was a normal two-story terraced house with a light blue exterior, a balcony on the second floor, and a brown roof.

"Well here we are, make your self-comfortable here, I will get some drinks and snacks." Said Issei as he led the duo into his house, not noticing another presence in his house.

Seeing that her camouflage and masked presence was working beautifully, the auburn teen decided to have some fun, that was why she came here for after all.

"Oh, honey you're home." She said in a sweet and seductive tone as she stepped out of the kitchen.

Hearing the voice Sekiryuutei immediately activated his sacred gear in front of the two girls as he stepped in front of them.