Chapter 24: Promoting

[] Ddraig

{} Albion

() Elsha

....
....

Exiting the teleportation circular, the young couple found themselves in the place that is very familiar to Issei in particular. It was the castle that Issei stopped Riser and started his quest for freedom and the place that led him to his beautiful girlfriend that was beside him now.

If Issei was completely honest to himself, he felt a bit of fear about what would happen when he meets some members of the Phoenix Clan. Riser in particular, and their peerage members. He could only hope that they won't hold too many grudges towards him for what he did.

Seeing his love a bit frightened, Lucy took his hand and softly put some pressure on it, to let him know that she was here by his side and that everything will go alright. She knew why he was that way and honestly, she would also feel the same way if she did what he did. But for now, she was here to support him in any way and shape, even if it means she would have to go through hell to ensure it.

With a deep breath, Issei steadied himself and with a smile and a light kiss on his lover's lips, he started heading towards the castle's gate where some guards and candidates were waiting for time to enter it. As Lucy and he made their way towards them, some of the candidates saw them and started to whisper to themselves about them which made Issei even more nervous as he thought they were going to make some harsh remarks and maybe attack him but to his surprise, it was very different.

"T-That is Red Dragon Emperor, the one that beat Riser Phenex." One blue haired devil girl whispered to the girls beside her while having a blush on her face.

"He is super hot." Another girl whispered as she also had a blush on her face.

"Y-yeah and look with who he is walking. She is beautiful, he is sure lucky to score her." A male with purple hair said making the boys nod in agreement.

"Look at her body. She is like a goddess!" Another guy said as had hearts in his eyes making Lucy giggle a bit.

"I-I know who she is...Lucy Lucifuge the Princes of Lighting and Ice, the third strongest Ice user in Underworld." One girl said finally realizing who they were talking about. And as she said Lucy's name she started to shake in fear as she stepped back a few steps.

"WHATTT!?" Some people yelled making Lucy giggle a bit more while Issei looked at her with a question mark on his head.

"Uh...did I missed something, Lucy?" Issei asked getting her to shake her head.

"No, no, no you know all that is to know about me my Master~" Lucy said seductively getting Issei to blush while the people that heard her had their eyes go wide in shock.

The girl that was said to cause Death and Destruction where ever she went was now a servant to the Red Dragon Emperor? It was something that made them start to admire Issei even more. If someone who was a devil for less than a few months managed to calm down and conquer her, then it looked like everything is possible. But the question is why a High-Class Devil of Lucy's caliber was with Low-Class like him. But they would pounder on that later.

"Excuse me, would it be all right to have your autograph?" Asked the girl with golden hair as she runs up to Issei and Lucy with pencil and notebook making them blink.