Chapter 12: Heir of the Lucifuge clan

" Normal talk

'' Thinking

.

...
....
....

As they entered the club room Kendo duo gasped at the interior of the room that looked weary much like a room you would find in a castle and not in school. Looking around the room they found another thing that made them gasp. On one of the couches sat none other than their classmate Raynare who glared at Issei and Chelsea. While on the other they found Koneko who was eating sweets not interested in anything else and Kiba who politely made a short bow with a smile.

Taking her seat behind her desk, Rias gestured to her guest to make themselves comfortable before the questioning began. "Please take a sit." Turning towards her Queen that stood at her side Rias asked, "Akeno could you please pour us some of your fine tea."

"At once, President."

Taking their seats, both Murayama and Katase sat near Issei while Chelsea was looking at Koneko's sweets with watering mouth. Shortly after settling themselves, Akeno walked out with a cart that had a tea set on in it. Serving them all the tea that they thanked her for, Rias decided to start this meeting.

"Now before we begin. Ise." Rias called her Pawn who looked uninterested and was looking at his phone.

"Yes, my King." He replied in a bored tone not caring at all.

"Do you know, how dangerous is it for two normal girls to know about us?" She questioned in a harsh tone full of authority which was followed by a sharp glare. Though Issei was unfazed by it.

"And do you know how cruel it is to let an innocent human boy get killed for you selfish gain princess?" He replied with his own question that made her eyes wide.

"B-but I didn..." She started to say but was cut off when a Gremory magic circular appeared and out of it, Grayfia stepped out still in her maid clothes that Issei remembered.

"G-Grayfia? What are you doing here and now?" Rias questioned in freighted tone seeing her sister in law.

Looking around the room, Grayfia spotted Issei that made her make a small smile, but she also noticed three more people. Though she raised an eyebrow at sensing that all three were human and that one had a Sacred Gear. She just shrugged it off before addressing Rias.

"Hello Lady Rias, and hello members of the ORC, it's a pleasure to see you all well and healthy." Grayfia replied ignoring her earlier question.

Getting the same greeting from the peerage, she smiled softly before turning to the three girls that were situated near Issei.

"And you three are Ladies Rias new pieces?" Grayfia asked.

"No Grayfia they are here since Rias invited them here. Though they know about the supernatural so there is no worry. I can vouch for them to keep this secret." He answered in a pleasant and friendly tone that was completely different to the one he used only moments ago. Making the said three girls smile at Issei's guarantee of them.

Rias was now wondering why her Pawn only talked to her sister in law in a friendly way almost without a care in the world? Moving that thought to the back she decided to find out why was she here.