Chapter 31: Finding a solution

"/" Talking

'/' Thinking

[] Ddraig

{} Albion

() Elsha, Belzard

...
...
...

It was tense atmosphere between them, as they all settled in the great hall, waiting for any new information about the condition of the Red Dragon, who was currently in a medical bay, were the best Medics from Norse were gathered in order to accelerate his healing. It was unnerving to know that even though all the damage that was done to Issei was gone. he was still out of it, even with some very advanced healing abilities like stamina replenishment didn't help in him waking up, which meant that all they could do was wait for Issei to weak up.

Though while most were tensed and waitingfor Issei's recovery, Wulfrik was calm and collected, he was currently enjoying food that was brought up from all of them. The sight of Wulfrik eating calmly made some extremely pissed off.

Though while they were pissed at Wulfrik and wanted nothing short than to beat the living crap out of him, they knew better than that. Wulfrik, even in his heavily damaged state,is still a powerhouse and must not be taken for granted.

As Chelsea and Cassie were having a conversation with Arnett and Asuka, the rest of Issei's girls were in their own thoughts, were praying to anyone that Issei will wake up soon. The only one missing from the great gathering was Lucy, who stubbornly refused, to the point of others giving up, to leave Issei's side. Though while it did annoy some, it was understood that Issei was very important to the young Lucifuge heiress, so they let her be. But they did force her to at least eat and rest while someone else watch over him.

"Please my love, wake up soon. I don't know what I would do without you beside me." Lucy muttered softly to herself as she lightly squeezes Issei's hand, while her royal blue eyes were on a brink of letting tears fall free.

XXXX

While the North was in worry over the mighty Red Dragon Emperor, who proved his worth and power to the Gods of the North, back in Kuoh things were slowly getting ready for the meeting between the Great Factions and their guests of honor.

But as always, nothing would be as easy or normal (well for Supernatural standards at least). Not even a week after Issei and his harem (peerage) left, Rias was on a verge of gathering her peerage and marching directly to the Norse Faction to bring back Issei. It was a stressing mater to Rias, there she was a beautiful and powerful girl that anyone would die for, yet the one she desired so much was not giving her a damn second of his time to , to add salt to injury, he was in relationship with another heiress and from the rebel faction that bitch Lucy Lucifuge.

XXXX

Back in the North of Europe, Issei still hasn't woken up yet, even when his health and stamina had returned to normal, though while he looked stable on the outside, on the inside it was very much a different story.

Being glared at by 3 of the deadliest and extremely powerful individuals, was something that Issei was honestly not used to, knowing that those 3 had the power to level the world with ease didn't even calm his nerves at all.

Issei was in the middle of Elsha's realm, were somehow he ended up tied upside-down to the tree branch he didn't know how. Though what he did know, was that he was going to get an ear full and if his bad luck till recently was any indication, he was in a world of hurt also.