NOTE.

Hello!

I appreciate everyone who is still reading this story. For everyone's information, Same Old Love was written almost 4 years ago (October 2018) and the story was officially completed last 2020. Last 2021, I have decided to edit the whole story (I was not satisfied with how I wrote this before).

Due to Jema and Deanna's current relationship, I have received comments regarding their breakup that *coincidentally* have similarities to the beginning chapters of SOL.

This is to clarify to everyone that this story is PURELY FICTIONAL.

Anuman pong pagkakahawig ng ilang mga eksena sa story na ito sa tunay na buhay ng dalawang karakter ay nagkataon lamang at walang anumang intensyon ang manunulat na maihalintulad ito sa kanilang kasalukuyang eatado ng kanilang relasyon.

Some readers might think that I edited this story on purpose regarding their breakup last year. Again, to be clear to everyone, I did not. To those people who have read this na noong 2018 (probably) still know how this story started and how it ended.

I appreciate everyone who kept on waiting for the updates and to those people who read this despite the two being casual. I do not tolerate any hateful comments and bragging about other names that are not supposed to be mentioned. You can keep your opinion to yourselves instead.

Happy 4th of the month. ♡︎

- leiyaweh.