Chapter 52

Deanna's

"Anong ginagawa mo dito?" I asked her.

"Too many questions, k-kainin mo nalang yang pagkain mo. It's already 2pm in the afternoon, bet you haven't eat your lunch." She hand me the food the she bought for me. "Tska, this is my place 'no! Kaya malamang nandito talaga ako. Baliw."

I didn't talk again and eat my food instead because to be honest, Im really really hungry. I almost forgot what's the food that I ate earlier at breakfast. Maybe because of heartbreak, that's why.

Up until now, Im not showing that Im hurt but I really am. Who wouldn't diba? When you know that the person you love is already with the person who's better and the best than you.

When you know she's with the person who can do anything or even everything for her that you should be the one who's doing it, but it's now too late.

"Ate Kianna texted me, she asked if you're okay. Tito left early at the hotel for business purposes. We'll go back there later. Make sure that you'll not look ill and shit 'cause Im pretty sure they'll ask me more than 20 questions." Celine chuckled and gave me a medicine and a bottled water.

"What's this for?" I asked in confusion.

"A medicine, you idiot. Just drink it nalang, ang dami mo namang tanong eh. Ilang tanong ba baon mo ngayon?" She rolled her eyes at me.

Ayoko na rumebat, parang si Jema lang din pala 'to. Nagiging amazona pag tanong ng tanong.

How will you forget everything about her kung bawat galaw ng kasama mo siya yung naiisip mo.

Ininom ko na yung gamot and also the water. After a while, Celine walked towards me sat beside me.

"Okay ka lang ba? May masakit ba sayo? Sabihin mo agad para bago tayo makabalik ng hotel ipapa-check na kita." She look so worried. Bakit ko ba siya sinaktan noon? Ah oo nga pala, kasi masyado kong mahal si Jema pera maghanap pa ng iba. Masyado kong mahal si Jema to the point na pinako ko na yung sarili ko sakanya.

I held Celine's hand and slightly squeezed it.

"Im fine. The doctor is already beside me, no need for check-ups." I chuckled. I saw her blushed that's why I pinched her cheeks.

"Deanna, you don't have to act like you really like me." She removed her hands in mine. "I know that what we are doing is just for a show. But please, Im already moving on from you. Don't make it hard for me." She said in low voice.

"I want to learn how to love you." I answered back.

"You'll never learn how to love someone lalo na kung iba naman talaga yung mahal mo." She paused for a while. I heard her control her tears from falling down. "If you really want to love someone new, you'll need to learn how to unlove the first one. Remember Deanna, loving two people at the same time will not lead you to any good. You'll just break their hearts, ng sabay basically." She chuckled bitterly.

"Pero hindi na ako mahal ni Jema. Hindi na ako Celine." I heard her sighed. Nagulat ako ng tumawa siya bigla ng malakas.

"Okay, I get it. I get it. Gusto mo akong subukang mahalin kasi hindi ka na niya mahal. Ganun? Deanna, Im not your option! Hindi ako isa sa mga choices mo na kapag hindi ka na mahal nung tao, ipipilit mo naman saakin yung sarili mo! Ginagawa mo lang akong dahilan para kalimutan mo siya, when unfortunately you will never forget everything about her! You will never unlove someone like her. And that fucking hurts like hell. Deanna. Masakit."