Run.

---unedited.

Jungkook was running, running as fast and hard as he could, panting and huffing, but running. He had to, he couldn't stop, he had to save himself. 

...

Jungkook had stepped off his school bus at a different stop because he had to stop by the cafe asking for the wallet he had lost. However, he found out it wasn't there, and so, sadly, he walked out, knowing very well, that he'd be scolded for losing it, because not only did the wallet have the money his mother gave him, but his identification card for the cram school, without which he won't get the entry. 

And so, as he was walking alone, on the side steps of the road, he felt someone behind him, which he at first ignored, but when the person's shadow became visible and he saw the person about to hit him, he began to run. 

In middle he had turned around and only to his surprise, it was him. Jason. His ex, following him, with a group of his friends. 

Jungkook had gotten frantic and taken a few wrong turns and was fighting with his tears which wanted to escape. 

He was scared

'You can't run forever, Jungkookie~ Once I catch you, it's over!'- Jason shouted from behind which made Jungkook run faster, but to his bad luck, he tripped over his undone shoelace and fell down, wincing when he felt the rough concrete and rocks slice through his knees.

Jungkook groaned and tried to get up, but he was held by Jason, who was finally standing in front of him, an evil smile portrayed on his face. 

'Look, leave me alone! I have nothing to do with you!'-Jungkook spoke, the tone coming out harsher than he had expected. 

'Doesn't matter. I have loads to do with you anyway.'-Jason replied, his friend's laugh echoing in the background. 

Jungkook looked around to see he had come to the much less occupied/inhabited part of the street, and this scared him knowing even if he shouts, no one will be able to help him. 

'Look around Jungkook, there's no one who can save you from me, and you can't fight either, cause I'm not alone~' 

Jungkook bit his lip and that's when he saw a thinner way of escaping, chances were low, but his only hope lay in the narrow street, that was covered in litter and trash. 

Without thinking, Jungkook ran towards it, wincing when he felt the fabric of his torn school pants rub over his bleeding wounds because he could feel the blood drip down his knees. His elbows hurt, having skin peeled due to concrete.

However, he didn't dare stop, especially after he heard Jason cursing his friends for not holding him on time. 

'Stop running Jungkook, you can't escape from me! I love you, for God's sake!'

And that's when Jungkook looked behind, that's when he stumbled into something or someone and that's when he felt Jason stop in his ways. 

Jungkook looked up, to see a man standing up, dusting his hands, and then he looked back, to see Jason had stopped and was now looking to see what would happen because ultimately, Jason seemed like knew who the man was, but to Jungkook's dismay, the younger had no idea, that he was standing in front of the boy, the boy who was very well known in the particular neighborhood, for he was the known bad boy of the only great college in the area. 

The bad boy looked at Jungkook's figure and then looked to the side where the younger was glancing at it, to see it was empty. 

'Yah! You are blind or what, huh?'- He asked, in a deep voice, which sent chills down Jungkook's spine and made him stand up, Jungkook nearly gasped due to the pain he felt,  and that's when he looked up at the other, and much taller man's face.