Love.

---unedited.

Jungkook woke up, and looked around, rubbing his eyes, and yawning. Tae was not in the room, but the door was open, so Jungkook could hear the clanking of utensils. 

Seemed like the elder was preparing breakfast. 

Jungkook tried to get up, holding his chest softly with one hand, but since the other was fractured, he whined in frustration. Covering himself with the comforter, his lower lip jutted out. 

He didn't want to worry the elder, but then something inside him spoke,

'You should call Tae, he'd be glad you asked for him.'

'But I feel like a burden.'

'You're not a burden, Jungkook. Understand this, it's high time. Tae is trying to make you learn it, and he also proves how much he cares for you, stop it.'

Jungkook nodded, to his inner voice, and smiled, 

'Taetae hyungie~ Koo needs helppp~'- he shouted, loud enough. He heard, 'Coming baby.', followed by footsteps, and in emerged a shirtless Taehyung, which made Jungkook squeal and hide his face once again. 

Jungkook heard Taehyung laugh, and he once again jutted his bottom lip. 

The comforter was removed from his face and in came Tae's smiling face his view. 

'Morning, baby boy.'

Jungkook scrunched his nose. 

'How can you look so cute even after waking up, baby?'- Tae asked, nuzzling his face in Jungkook's neck who giggled due to the ticklish feeling. 

'Come on, let's get you up and freshened, you need to have breakfast and then take your meds.'

Jungkook nodded. 

Tae in one swoosh picked the boy up, making Jungkook gasp, but he relaxed and put his head on Tae's bare shoulder. 

'Am I not heavy?' 

'Nah, you're nothing in front of the weights I lift at the gym.'

'I wanna go to the gym too~'

'And I don't want you too, 'cause I like my softie baby more.'

'Meanie.'

'Anything you say, princess.'

'I'm not a princess! 'm a boy!'

'Nah, you're my princess, my cute bunny blushy princess.'

'Shut up~'

'Oo is Jungkookie blushing~'

'Taeeeeeeeee~'

'Haha, sorry baby.'

-With these talks, Tae helped Jungkook wash up, and then made him wear his clothes, this time including a shirt, that was slightly loose on Jungkook's frame and a pair of pants that no longer fitted Tae and yet seemed too large for Jungkook. Both were black in color, and once Tae put Jungkook on the dining chair, he laughed at the pouting boy. 

'Don't pout baby, I might kiss the hell out of you.'

Jungkook pouted more, a big ass pout, making Tae shake his head and pick him, settling him on the dining table, standing between his legs, and he made Jungkook look up, cupping his cheek with one hand, while the other rested on the boy's waist, he stared into the doe orbs for a whole before pressing his lips against Jungkook, who seemed relaxed and let the elder do whatever he want, loving the feeling he was getting, as if, all the worries vanished. 

The kiss was pure, with no presence of tongue, just their lips fitting each other like pieces of a puzzle, their life's puzzle. 

Tae's fingers began to caress Jungkook's cheek, while his palm on the boy's waist, began to make comforting circles, as he opened his eyes, looking at Jungkook's closed ones. 

It lasted for a while, before he backed off, hugging the younger close and whispering in his ear, 'Goddamn, I love you so much, baby.'

He heard Jungkook whisper, 'Me too.', as the younger pecked his neck, softly.

...