First meet.

---unedited.

Jungkook woke up, feeling surprisingly energized, and then chuckled himself.
'Love does make people live in a whole new world, even though normal life goes parallelly.'
Jungkook got up and made his to-do list which today, included talking to his first-ever boyfriend.
First? Yeah.
How? Jason had emotionally blackmailed him, at first, saying he'd kill himself, even though Jungkook never liked him at all, heck he didn't even know him, but being the kind and scared angel he was earlier, he had agreed, even though he never agreed to any kind of physical touches or even dates. It was Jason who had ultimately told him to fuck off cause he was ultimately 'boring' and that he had too many problems, which included not agreeing to have sex with Jason. Adding to it, hehad bad mouthed Jungkook and spoke about him in a way which made the latter grow insecure and that was the beginning of his insecurities towards himself and fear of getting into a relationship.

Anyway,

Jungkook got dressed for his school, and as he was packing his bag, he heard his phone ding. He knew who it was before even checking it, but never mind. 

'His Taetae hyungie.' 

'Hey Koo~
Good morning baby boy.
I'm on my way to college, take care, hm?
Call me, or text me if you want to talk about anything at all, yeah?
See you, talk to you later♡'

Jungkook smiled.

'Hello, hyungie! Good Morning too!
I'm just getting dressed for school, I'll text you when I reach. Take care too! Don't stress, and don't worry about me much. Hehe. Bye. XD'

...

Jungkook got out of school, walking with his head low, reading a book. He knew where he was heading to, towards the bus stop, he looked up to see the bus already there, and so he entered at a fast pace, sighing while going to sit on one of the back seats. 

He sat down, without glancing at his surroundings, but as he continued to read, the book was snatched from his hands, making him gasp, and look beside him. He widened his eyes but was soon pulled into a warm hug. 

'T-taetae?'

V smiled at the boy, ruffling his hair and pecking his forehead, before pulling him on his lap, making the boy huff. 

'Again, you pulled me on your lap! We're in a bus, hyungie!'- Jungkook whined, about to get off, but was held when the elder's grip tightened on his waist, which made him look at the elder, his lips jutted out slightly. 

V visibly cooed at the cute boy, making the latter's ear turn resemble cherry tomatoes. 

'How was your day, babe?'

'B-babe?'

'Of course, you're my boyfriend, dumbo~'- And Jungkook whined as his forehead was flicked, not hard though. 

'It was good but boring hyungie! And you know what, I got more pending work now...I've got to study loads, I doubt I'll be able to do it...they all make fun of me!'- Jungkook sighed, looking outside the window, as he felt V's thumb circle over the back of his palm. 

'Don't worry about others hmm? I know you, and I understand my baby. So cheer up, and without thinking about how much you've still got to do, just start with whatever you want. Let me say it this way, when you fear something, you give it the permission to control your thoughts, and your life, overtaking it slowly. But when you stand up against that fear, showing it that you don't care, and you'll face it, without any second thoughts, that's when you are able to achieve what lies beyond it. Do you understand, what I am trying to say, love?'

Jungkook nodded slowly, as he realized what the words mean, feeling them sink in. 

'But haven't I been fighting with my own thoughts, all those years?'

'You have fought pretty well, my doll. And you've gotten so much stronger. It doesn't take just a few days or months to win, but if you keep going, you will for sure, and especially now that you have me, just don't worry and keep up the good work, yeah?'

Jungkook nodded hastily. 

'You're so mature, hyungie!'- the petite boy cheered. 

'Of course, I am.'- the elder flipped his long hair, making Jungkook giggle. However, as the wind rushed through the window of the bus, Taehyung's hair began to fly, as if it had gone wild. Seeing the elder get irritated, Jungkook took out a thin band from his pocket, tied Tae's hair, and laughed at his creation, tying Tae's hair over in the center of his head, the ponytail sticking out in the middle. 

'Wow baby, I didn't expect you'd do this.'

Jungkook just showed his bunny smile, pushing back his glasses and he felt them slide over his button nose, making him scrunch cutely.

V took out a bar of chocolate from his pocket and handed it to Jungkook who was reluctant at first, but took it on a condition, that both of them would share it, not to mention, he literally pecked the elder on the cheek, which made the latter think of getting kinds of stuff like these again and again, so that he could feel those soft petals on his skin every now and then, and also, the way his heart melted seeing Jungkook's eyes shine, as he ate the chocolate, realized how much the boy kept hidden, his own inner child. 

And he promised to himself, that he'd make the younger get out of the shell that he had built around, that he'll make the real Jungkook shine, the childish, inner self, that was hidden, that was broken. And he'd do anything to heal it, to bring it out. 

...

They talked randomly, all the while, Jungkook looking at V or being indulged in their talks, his back facing people who got on and off the bus, while V simply glared at those who were giving the duo disgusted stares, making them turn away. Mind me when I say this, V's glares are no joke, my love.

'My stop is next, hyungie. Oh, but, wait, how come you were on the bus, today?'

'Well, the bus before picking you up from school, comes near my college's bus stop, and after dropping you, I'll have my stop as the next. Simple enough~'

The boy didn't need to know that the elder had parked his bike at the next stop and would be riding the 10 minutes back home by himself in a completely opposite direction. He didn't want to let the boy know, I don't care if you mind.

'So we're going to see this was, each other, every day?'

'Yupp, even in the mornings!'

'Whoa. I never thought this could happen, foolish of me, I never checked the routes. Hehe. Oh, take care hyungie! Text me when you reach home!'

'Aye captain!'- Jungkook laughed. 

'Also, Koo, my dearest baby boy, take care of yourself, and when you feel like you're overthinking a lot, text me, yeah? Or just divert your mind. I know I'm not able to reply pretty quickly, but I'll try, don't think I'm ignoring you or anything. Hm?'

With that, V pressed a haste kiss on both of the younger's cheeks and then his forehead, letting his lips linger there for a while or two, before backing away, 

'See you, Koo~'

Jungkook nodded feeling something erupt inside him as he realized the elder was trying to take care of his insecurities, and instead of telling him to try and not overthink, which wasn't really easy, the elder told him to talk about it. 

V was different, to Jungkook, he was special. 

And not to mention, this was their first-ever meeting as boyfriends, and Jungkook wouldn't forget it, how will he, when he'll edit the date in his online journal along with yesterday's date, the beginning of their relationship.