Sweet.

---unedited.

A weekend, most people would spend with their friends, roam around and enjoy or simply stay at home and rest, but for couples, and teenagers, it was a day meant to have fun, to enjoy, with or without company.

Taehyung wanted to enjoy too, with his dearest Koo. But, he knew Jungkook couldn't surely get out of his house, the boy's parents were strict enough. And he didn't want to talk about it to Jungkook either, cause he was sure the boy would end up thinking about it and feeling bad and guilty. It surprised him, how much he could recognize and feel same as the boy, whether it was his thoughts, or simply his lies, that too in much less time.

Taehyung was chatting with Jungkook, the boy, on the other side, was in his room, just have taken a small break after working for an hour straight, which meant a lot to him, and by the way, the elder praised him, he felt he was a doing good.

Jungkook loved getting praised. Nothing kinky, though.
<I see you, guys~>

However, both of their peaceful time was disturbed, as Jungkook heard his mother call him, and at the same time, the elder told him he surprisingly had a shoot, come on, how could Jungkook forget, that with features like V's, he won't be surprised if the elder ends up being the most handsome boy in the whole country.

And so, bidding a sweet bye, both of them went to their respective works, thoughts about what they had been talking about, sweet gestures and texts of each other, replaying in their minds.

Oh, none of them could get over the other, even though it had just been a few days. Two to be precise.

Funny how, liking someone makes you end up getting to know each other so quickly, in less amount of time, because basically, your world revolves around the person you like.

...

Jungkook walked with his mother around the shopping mart, rolling the trolley by himself, something he liked a lot. He would have liked it more if it wasn't for his father, who glared at him every time he asked his mother to get something that mostly included snacks, stationery stuff, or even something he needed badly.

He didn't know why his father behaved like that, and on top of everything why did he have to come to the mart with them, he would have been better off alone, at home, maybe chatting away with Taetae or even working.

Jungkook huffed silently beneath the mask he was wearing, looking at his dad who had removed his favorite pack of candies, adding a comment, 'they weren't good'. But Jungkook was glad his mother didn't see this, both the elders might have ended up fighting with each other, which the younger absolutely didn't want.

'Kook, do you want to have ice cream?'- He heard his mother say.

Now, let me tell you, even though he loved ice-creams and he had just seen a kid get a cotton candy-flavored one, he told his mother the opposite. Why? He hated it when his father scowled saying it was a waste of money, it wasn't really required. Yeah. Jungkook had grown into a habit of rejecting stuff, because he knew, that even if he got it, he won't be happy, due to the criticism he'd face.

The first time this happened was when on his 13th birthday, the younger ordered a set of books, as a present. But when it arrived and he excitedly opened it, his grandmother literally taunted him for the next few days saying there was no worth of him getting the books, and he should rather study. This way, he didn't read them, at least not in front of others, and whenever he did, he felt himself remembering the words he'd faced. No happiness in the end.