Numb.

---unedited.

1.

Cut.

2.

Cut.

3. 

C-c...

He put the blade in his hand underwater, watching as the remnants of his own blood washed off. 

He was tired. 

...

Jungkook woke up, around the afternoon the next day. He rubbed his eyes, and sat up, wishing it all to be a bad dream. However, as he noticed the cuts he had made on his wrist, he realized it was all true. 

Standing up, he walked outside, to see no one at home, his mother left for college, his sister for school, and his grandmother might have gone to get groceries. 

He saw the plate of food kept on the dining table, but, Jungkook simply picked it up, and threw all of it in the trash can, going back to his room, to take a cold shower. 

...

He sat under the shower, for one hour or so, before changing his clothes into a grew hoodie with jeggings, and sat down on his bed, working, more like, pretending to work. 

Last night's scene flashed in front of his eyes, making his heartache. 

...

'I am not hungry.'- Jungkook told his sister when she came to call him for dinner. 

Apparently, 

'Why aren't you hungry? Are you missing your boyfriend that much? Huh?'

'Shut up and get out.'

'Mom, he's missing his boyfriend a lot that's why he isn't hungry~'- she spoke laughing. 

Before his mother could tell her to shut up, 

'BOYFRIEND?'

Jungkook's eyes widened, realizing his dad had heard it. 

'Yeah, boyfriend. Don't tell me you don't know dad.'- his sister said. 

'Shut up, and go to your room!'- his mother shouted at his sister. 

'Will anyone tell me what's going on? Huh?'- his father asked angrily.

'Uh, well, it's nothing, don't worry, I handled it.'- his mother told him calmly. 

But. 

'YOU'RE FUCKING GAY?!'- His father shouted, and Jungkook visibly flinched. 

He always hated people yelling at him or in general. 

'ANSWER ME, JEON JUNGKOOK!'

Jungkook nodded, nervously.

It was silent for some time before Jungkook felt a slap on his face, making his glasses break, as he fell on the floor holding his now burning cheek.

'Stop it, I already made him break up, don't worry, we'll get him treated.'- he heard his mother say. 

'No, I ain't letting a freak live in this house. We gave him everything he asked for! Fucking made him get admitted into the best schools! Didn't even say anything when he scored less, and nearly failed and this is what we have to see after doing all this?! Huh? It's your fault! You made him get this much freedom! I always told you it's better to not waste money or time on him!'- he heard his father say. 

Jungkook wanted to say so many things, but he couldn't. He simply couldn't. 

'Get out!'- he heard, and looked up at his father, with blurry vision, due to his tears which were waiting to simply flow.

'What are you even saying?'- his mother spoke. 

'GET OUT! STAY OUT AND SEE! SEE HOW PEOPLE ARE NOT ABLE TO HAVE STUFF THE SAME AS YOU! AND YET THEY ARE SUCCEEDING! GET OUT AND LOOK AROUND!'

Jungkook felt like time had frozen. 

As he was held by his hoodie and pushed towards the door of the apartment, he could hear the faint shouts and voices of his mother and grandmother, but nothing felt real. He felt air knocked out of his lungs as he was pushed out of his own house, he fell to the ground and stared up at his father. 

'You're a disappointment, ever since your birth, till now. You've caused pain and nothing else. Get lost, Jungkook!'

The door was banged closed and locked. Jungkook looked around to see his neighbors ogling him. 

He pulled up his hoodie and walked outside with numb steps, going out of the apartment's gate, and out on the road.