Kiss.

---unedited.

Jungkook was confused. After thier small cuddling session, Tae told him, that there was a surprise for him, and that he needs to get ready, someone or more like some people are coming to meet him. 

Was it their friends, hyungs?

Jungkook frowned, but was getting dressed, either way, he trusted his boyfriend. 

Jungkook got dressed up in a simple white shirt and blue jeans, Jungkook wore Taehyung's oversized plaid shirt, combing his hair and then ruffling them, and wore the ring that Tae had given him. However, he couldn't wear the bracelet by himself, and so, after getting through with the laces of his sneakers, he sprinted out of the room, searching for Taehyung, who was seemingly, busy making snacks in the kitchen. 

'Hyungie, can you make me wear this?'- Jungkook asked, his bottom lip unconsciously jutted out, as he looked at Tae. 

Taehyung who was dressed in a black shirt, tucked perfectly in leather pants looked at Jungkook, and nodded. 

He turned off the stove, walked up to Jungkook, and held his wrist, as the younger passed him the bracelet. 

Tae locked it up and looked at Jungkook who was still staring at him. 

'Do I look okay, Taetae?'- the younger asked. 

'You look, perfect baby, stop pouting if you don't want me to kiss the hell out of you.'

'But Koo wan' kisses~'

'Gosh, here, what Koo wants, Koo gets.'

Tae held the younger close, with one arm around his waist, the other holding the boy's cheek, caressing it softly, as he attached their lips together. 

Jungkook's hands turned into fists, holding the elder's shirt. 

It didn't take even a minute before Jungkook was standing on his tippy toes, more like being held with his back against the wall, as Tae literally kissed the hell out of him. 

They remained like that, kissing each other softly, seconds turning to minutes. 

However, as the doorbell rang, Jungkook patted the elder's chest, to which Tae backed off. 

Jungkook's face was red, both due to him gasping for breath and blushing at the same time. 

Tae chuckled, and helped him in clearing his messy state, wiping off the saliva near his lips. 

'Come with me, baby, and remember, I'm here beside you.'

Jungkook was still in his own trance, so he nodded without reflecting on the elder's words. 

Tae held his hand, moving towards the door of the apartment, peeping into the peephole and then opening the door. 

Jungkook looked up too, freezing at the sight.