Shut up.

---unedited.

For the next few days, V continued to be there when Jungkook came out of school, and both of them chatted face to face, and sometimes, it was Jungkook blushing while the other flirted openly. 

Those were good times, surely, and Jungkook felt a lot better, much, much better, he even smiled at him sometimes, between studying or even when he was being shouted at. 

He knew he liked the elder, and from what he could make out, the elder had been dropping hints too, that he liked Jungkook too, which didn't help but made Jungkook feel like one of those cringe princesses from clichè fairytales. But as long as he felt happy, he wasn't complaining. 

But...happiness doesn't last long, does it?

...

Jungkook walked out of his cram school, smiling to himself, but he felt his smile vanish as he looked in front of him. 

He froze, looking at Jason, who smirked at him. 

Jungkook didn't move, even when Jason walked closer to him, and whispered in his ear, 'Follow me, quickly, otherwise there will be a drama.'

Jungkook, trying to muster up his courage, walked behind him as they ended up near an empty street. 

'What is it, that you want now?'- Jungkook spoke to you, the tone coming harsher than he had thought. 

But Jason only chuckled. 

He walked closer to Jungkook, making the latter take a few steps back. Nevertheless. 

'I heard you've been making new friends, and also...flirting with a few of them?'- Jason spoke, making Jungkook get the required goosebumps. 

'What do you mean?'

'Well, don't try and act innocent, Jungkookie~' - And with that Jason showed Jungkook the screen of his phone, sliding his fingers, changing the pictures that Jungkook saw. 

Mostly of him and V, the time when V pecked him on his cheeks, the time when he hugged him, and many, many more. 

'What will happen, if your parents see this, Jungkookie~'- Jason smirked seeing Jungkook get scared. 

'Oh, and don't you know who V is. Well ofcourse he is the bad boy of his college and at the same time the topper, but I'm sure you know his real name, and even if you don't, you need to see this.'

Jungkook read what was displayed on Jason's phone screen and gasped silently, 

'Kim Taehyung, the son of the college's owner, and one of the most handsome people. He did modeling aside from college, and is termed as one of the most handsome people in the country too.'

'Sad, Jungkookie~ Didn't you realize the person whom you were thinking of as simply is much more than that?'

Jungkook didn't say anything but he cursed himself, his thoughts repeating the words of Taehyung, 'You don't know who Kim Taehyung is?'

...

Jungkook was in the cab, near to a mental breakdown with the number of thoughts and words he was constantly making out. 

'You really thought you'd end up with the great Kim Taehyung, huh? You really thought he'd like someone like you? Oh come on, come to think of it, why would he even like you out of so many people, so many boys and girls, all of whom are so gorgeous and worth looking at, look at you, neither are you fit, nor pretty, especially with those ghost-like eyes of yours, and these nerdy glasses. And ofcourse, not to forget, you're failing in almost everything, aren't you? And he's a topper. What did you even think before trying to get close to him?'- Jason's word repeated in his mind. 

'Come on Jungkook, did you forget you're completely worthless, huh?'

'No, Jungkook, stop it, you're not thinking straight, Taehyung likes you too! And you like him too! You don't need to be pretty to be in love!'

'But he's a great model, most handsome, and of course, the topper!'

'What did you think before sharing all of that with him?'

'What if he's just playing around with you?!'

'What if you're just time pass for him?'

'But he smiled in front of you, did you forget all the times he told you about himself, he put his trust in you!'

'No Jungkook, remember you are a disappointment, you can't be loved!'

'Things happen, you need to get over them!'

'Jungkook, don't believe what Jason said!'

'SHUT UP!'- Jungkook shouted, which made the driver stop the cab and look at him as he held his head in his hands. 

'Are you alright, mister?'

Jungkook nodded and motioned him to continue driving, while Jungkook himself closed his eyes, knowing very well what he had to do.