Peaceful.

---unedited.

A month had passed by, ever since Jungkook had gone on that trip, and ever since he had met Taehyung, and begun to talk to him. Yeah, well, they talked via text, almost every day. What do they talk about? Well, Jungkook had fought with himself and ended up telling V about how he's into anxiety, and always sad. He didn't use the word, 'depression', but he felt like others got the meaning behind his words. He did share stuff about his family, how his sister always tries to irritate him and at the same time copy him, how he was treated as a child, and asked to act as mature by his parents. How his studies are slowly dangling away, and how his friends backbit him. No, he didn't share anything about Jason, and no, he didn't share anything or any case in general, he just gave a short overview of everything that he goes through. 

V seemed pretty much cool to take it, and he continued to talk to Jungkook nonetheless and sometimes even flirted with him. 

But recently, Jungkook noticed, how he'd check his phone for V's texts, and often felt himself feeling comfortable, secure, and all giddy when V flirted or even shared jokes with him. Jungkook felt like, he was lovable, when V talked about his daily life, which made Jungkook think that the other trusted him. 

He didn't know when or why, but he felt as if V liked him. No, he wasn't sure, but then, why would the other flirt with him and want to know him. And either way, Jungkook himself realized, that he liked the older...and he knew it too, that either his feelings will lead to something blooming, beautifully, or they will destroy everything. 

...

Jungkook walked to have his lunch, at school, when he received a text on his phone from none other than, 'Taetae Hyung'. He checked on it, and saw, 'I'd see you finally after a month, baby boy. Don't get on the bus, without looking around.'

Jungkook felt his heartbeat raise, as he smiled to himself. However, it didn't last long, as he saw something, or particularly, as he clicked on the call logs, he saw an automatically declined call from 'Jason'. 

'Thank god, I've blocked his contact, but why is he still calling me!?'- Jungkook whispered to himself. 

'Hey Kook, come on, let's have lunch in the back garden.'- spoke Jihoon. 

And yeah, did you know Jihoon was gay too, and that he had recently been asked out by Hoseok. 

Jungkook was happy for his friend, yeah, friend. He had given up the idea of toying around with him, thinking he wasn't naive, and neither evil. He was sweet and kind, which Jungkook was slightly jealous of, but never mind. 

He used to be sweet and kind once himself, but people changed him and he let them do so, Jihoon didn't and so he lived, happily, at least most of the time, cause problems never stopped, whether it be a rich businessman too. Problems were always there...and Jungkook was waiting to see what problem he'd face next, for his life had been quite peaceful except for the increasing feelings of despising against his family, everything was going fine, or was it?