Panic.

---unedited.

Jungkook was having an internal panic attack, sitting on the lid of the toilet bowl, with his head in his hands, pulling on his hair in frustration, and moreover, because his brain was filled with thoughts, thoughts of worry, sadness, fear, and whatnot.

'What if mum and dad got to know about me being gay? What if...what if they got to know I have a boyfriend?! What if mom got to know it's Taehyung?! No! I can't. She might end up cutting off his grades and he needs them literally?! What the hell am I gonna do?! Okay, Jungkook, cool down, relax, the person was probably talking about shit, just ignore, take deep breaths, yeah, right...'

...

Jungkook returned from his school, sat down, and grabbed his phone, checking over Tae's texts. 

'Hey bunny, I hope you're doing good. Been missing you a lot, baby. Will meet soon, I hope, tell me do you have cram school classes today too?' 

'Nope hyungie, I don't have them today...I miss you a lot too, I wish I could hug you right now...'

'Don't pout little one, and tell me, is there something wrong, something you want to share with me? Hm? I'm all ears, and you know that, baby.'

Jungkook smiled to himself, falling for the elder a little more and more as time passed by.

'Nothing hyungie, I'll let you know when I feel like it, thanks for understanding, but...'

'Just know that Kookie loves you a lot, Taehyungie...'

'I love you a lot more, babyboy.'

'Also-also, Taetae, if we ever have to break up, just know that it's not because I've gotten bored or I don't love you anymore, yeah?'

'Jungkook, did anything happen?'

Jungkook knew Taehyung was getting worried, he could feel it, but there was another feeling, his gut told him something wrong would happen soon, and he couldn't help but speak out words that he never really spoke out loud without shying away.

'Nothing happened, Taetae. I just am kind of emo you know, be glad I'm telling you all this!'

'I can feel you whining, Koo, never mind, just know that too, that you're mine baby boy, I don't let go of my things, and even if shit happens, I ain't letting you go and leave me especially, yeah?'

'Promise, hyungie?'

'Promise, Kookie.'

'Hehe, wove chu!'

'Oh god, I love it when you use this baby voice, damn Koo, why are you so cute?!'

'Handle it then, hehe.'

'Yeah right, Kook, by the way, I'll text you a bit later, yeah? Take care, baby. Taetae needs to go for a bit.'

'No worries, take your time, I ain't going anywhere any soon. Bye too Taetae, xoxo.'

...

Jungkook was napping, when he was woken up by shouting at his mother. He frowned, and sat up, rubbing his eyes, wearing his glasses. 

He was still too sleepy to notice, that his room's door was banged open, making him shake slightly, but his body trembled when he felt a harsh slap on his face, his glasses dropping down to the floor, his face turned away. 

'This is what you were doing all this while, huh? Jungkook?! What the hell is this?!'

His mother shoved her phone in front of him, and when he looked at what flashed on the screen, he froze. 

Panic was all he knew at this moment.