Stay.

---unedited.

Jungkook mumbled a 'wow' when he stepped down the cab, with Jihoon following behind, who laughed. 

'Come on, in.'

His parents had driven away from there itself, and so they had taken a cab to come here, not to forget, the list of things his mother told him to take care of, the top thing being, 'to be disciplined.'

He walked inside, and kept his bag on one of the living room couches, as Jihoon talked over with someone on the phone. Once done, he smiled and cut the call, while looking at Jungkook, who was sitting there awkwardly. 

'Yah, make yourselves home, alright?'

Jungkook nodded. 

...

It was evening time when the doorbell rang. Jungkook who was in the guest room, about to doze off, groaned. He stood up, walked towards the washroom, and looked at himself. 

He was wearing a navy blue pajama set, and so, he picked up a white hoodie, wearing it over, ruffled his hair, and cleaned his glasses, before walking downstairs. 

Yeah, Jihoon lived in a two-story house, and Jungkook was given the guest room on the top landing, he didn't complain though. 

As Jungkook was walking down the stairs, more like jumping down them casually, he heard a lot of voices, all together, which made him frown. 

However, as he stepped over the last step and walked into the living room, he froze. 

Jin, Jimin, Suga, Namjoon, Hoseok, V, and Jihoon, all together, talking. 

Once Jihoon noticed him, he shouted, 'Jungkook, come on, sit here!'- he tapped the place beside him. Jungkook awkwardly smiled and looked at the others who were all having weird expressions, not V, the male simply looked over at Jungkook, before looking back into his phone. 

'I'll go drink water and come back, hm?'- And so Jungkook walked towards the kitchen area, rubbing his sweaty hands. 

He opened the door of the fridge, before looking in and saw a transparent glass bottle. Without thinking, he gulped it down, however, halfway, he felt the taste was different. Never mind, his life was different, so why not the taste.

It didn't take a lot of time to gulp down the whole bottle, as Jungkook kept it on the counter, and stood against it, sighing to himself. 

Jungkook walked back to the others, and sat down beside Jihoon, trying to focus on what they were talking about. 

Jin talked to him for a minute or so, when Jungkook felt his vision blurring. He blinked a couple of times, before looking around. Still blurry. 

A few more minutes passed by, when Jimin asked, 'Hey Kook! How are you these days?'

Jungkook unknowingly chuckled, and then blinked a few more times, before smiling like an idiot. 

'Life is as bad as it ever can be~'- he sang a song, now taking everyone's attention towards him. 

Jungkook hid his face but then laughed, 

'Am I that pretty, you're all looking at me? Huh?'- he said, looking around and pushing his glasses back to his nose. 

'Hey Kook, are you okay?'- Jihoon asked as he saw Jungkook's cheeks were all red, and the tip of his nose was like a tomato.

'No, I'm not okay!'- Jungkook mumbled, before hiding his face into his palms and soon enough they heard his sobs. 

'Jungkook?'- spoke V, in his deep voice, to which Jungkook looked up, wiping his nose with the back of his hoodie, and seeing V, Jungkook giggled, before standing up, moving towards him, not to forget, he clearly looked tipsy.