Together.

---unedited.

'Jungkookie~ Babyboy~ You know you can't hide from me, come on, where is my Jungkookie~'- echoed the deep voice, all around the apartment, as Tae, still shirtless, walked around, more like tip-toeing, wearing loose grey joggers that hung around his waist, just below his abs, his v-line slightly visible.

His hair was still wet, clearly showing he had just showered. 

'You did so wrong in mixing the body wash and the conditioner baby, and now I'm all slippery and too soft over the body. Let me pass this to you a bit too~'

He whistled, as he saw socked feet stuck from behind the curtains. 

Oh how bad, Jungkook's figure was clearly visible. 

Tae smirked to himself, before slowly walking behind, seeing Jungkook peep out, as he strangled the boy's waist, and kept a hand over his mouth, pulling him into his bare chest. 

Jungkook who was about to shout, froze, realizing it was Tae and no one else. 

Tae made the boy slowly turn up to him, as Jungkook smiled cheekily, but pouted as the elder squished his cheeks. 

'Why did you do that baby?'

'What did I do hyungie?'- the younger asked, acting completely unaware and innocent. 

'Oh, exchanging the body wash with the conditioner, I feel so slimy right now, and yet, that flowery fragrance is irritating me, bun.'

Jungkook giggled. 

'I wanted to know what happens when you bathe with a conditioner, it's thick in texture than the body washes, so I decided why not try it on you, hihi.'

'You know what else is thick in texture, baby boy?'- Tae asked, moving his hands to Jungkook's bare tummy, the younger was just wearing a pair of shorts and Taehyung's hoodie which was loose enough on his frame. 

Jungkook gasped as the cold fingers touched his warm skin. 

However, it took a few seconds for Jungkook to realize what Tae was talking about, and as he did, he grew red, bright red as a tomato. 

Tae who saw it chuckled. 

'Oh god, my dear wifey, you weren't this shy on our wedding night~'

'Shut up, you pervy!'- with that Jungkook ran away, while Tae laughed and followed him from behind. 

...

Yes, they were married. Just after six months after Tae's proposal, they married, and during this time, Jungkook had spent enough time with his family, realizing they all had changed, things changed for the better. Yes, he had forgiven them, he had forgiven everyone and everything and moved on. He grew closer with other guys also, and after knowing that they all knew about his insecurities and stuff, he felt warm-hearted, realizing they were never going to judge him. He no longer cared what others thought about him. He began to care for himself, feeling good about himself. And ofcourse, not to forget the constant support of Taehyung who helped him get through everything, being the best boyfreind-fiance and now husband, that he is. 

He fought alone for long enough, for people, for things, but now he had a reason to fight all those battles, for himself, all because his Taetae hyungie was always there for him. 

Tae began it all by loving Jungkook, making Jungkook love him, to the point where the younger grew to love himself as well. 

...

'What are you smiling at, baby?'- Tae asked, back hugging Jungkook who was staring at the night sky, full of stars, shining brightly, the moonlight falling over the balcony where they stood. 

Jungkook giggled sightly, and turned towards Tae, facing the elder. 

'I'm so happy Hyung...'

'I'm glad you are, I always want you to be happy, bunny, but may I know the reason for my bunny being this smiley all of a sudden? Hm?'

Jungkook moved his arms around Tae's neck, tip-toeing closer so that their lips almost touched. 

'My life was so messed up to the point where it felt like it'll break apart. But...'- Jungkook whispered, staring into Tae's eyes.

'Not anymore, baby, I know, and still, I'm here, it'll remain this way, full of brightness, and happiness.'- Tae whispered back, staring into the shining doe orbs of the younger. 

Both of them conveyed the love through their eyes, as their lips met, into a blissful kiss, the moon, and the stars being the audience, seeing their one and only, 

Taekook, together, in their own created, forever. 

'With Taehyung, Jungkook felt nothing, no demonic, no angelic side to him. he just felt like, he was who he truly was supposed to be. That's why they said, you need someone to guide you, to help you find the true you. And seemed like Jungkook had found who his guide was, who truly helped him without his knowing, to get to know himself. Complicated, yeah? But not more than Jungkook's thoughts, who didn't know before how to act, how to be himself, but now he knew, and now, when he looked at his reflection in the mirror, all he saw was Jeon Jungkook itself, and not anyone else, not anyone wearing any sort of mask, bare-faced, completely visible and understandable. Jungkook was thankful and grateful to Taehyung, to the point he'd do anything for the latter. And when he said anything, it meant dying too.'