Friends.

---unedited.

Jungkook still didn't know how he ended up in this situation, for in front of his room's door, was V, standing, wearing joggers, a loose tank shirt, and sports shoes, possibly going out for the study session they had in the middle of the campsite, the reason for this trip while holding his phone, saying Jungkook had dropped it. Only this morning, Jungkook had gone out to have breakfast, and since then he hadn't checked for his phone. So might be possible, for the phone looked his only.

'How did you find it, Hyung?'

'Oh well, I just saw it yesterday, your phone's wallpaper, a black bunny, so I got to know it was yours.'

Jungkook frowned, nevertheless nodded, and thanked V.

'Nah, if you want to thank me, you have to do it the other way.'

'What way?'

'Well, give me your number, and be friends with me.'

Jungkook looked down at his phone's black screen, not saying anything for a moment or two, but then looked up,

'I'm quite boring, and not very helpful to you in either way, why do you want to be my friend anyways, Hyung?'- he added, showing he was respectful.

'Well, firstly, I don't think you're boring, secondly, you'll be my greatest help soon, and maybe, forget that what if I ended up helping you~ So yeah, do you agree to my conditions?'

'And what if I don't?'- Jungkook asked.

''Well then, sadly, I'll have to tell Mrs. Jeon about how you skipped over to the campsite and remained there till the middle of the night.'

Jungkook gasped, 'How did you know?'

'Well, baby boy, I'm your senior, and I've done such things loads of times. Just be careful from the next time onwards.'- V smirked.

Jungkook was embarrassed, firstly V called him 'baby boy', and secondly, because of how intimidating the elder was.

After a few moments of trying to relax, Jungkook nodded.

V took out his phone, and typed a password, as Jungkook looked away for a while, and then forwarded his phone to Jungkook.

'Quickly baby boy, I gotta go too~'

Jungkook hurriedly nodded, and added his number, trying his best to not show his face which he felt was getting hotter by the second.

'Alright, we're friends from now onwards.'-V forwarded his hand towards Jungkook, who slowly held it, after wiping his palm on his own shirt.

'Uh, can I request you one thing?'- Jungkook looked up at V, pushing back his glasses close to his eyes.

'Yeah, say kid.'

'Umm, can you please not tell about this to anyone, like not even to mom?'

V kept looking at Jungkook for a few seconds or so, before he nodded, and ruffled Jungkook's hair,

'Alright, my dear friend, talk to you soon~'

With that he jogged away, while Jungkook sighed, letting it be, trying his best not to overthink, and trying his best to not think over whether he did right or wrong.