Call.

---unedited.

Jungkook stepped off the bus, and walked toward his apartment, smiling to himself, beneath the mask. 

Tae had been pretty reluctant to let him go, the elder almost convinced him he wanted to drop Jungkook, but the younger managed to coax him, ofcourse with his kisses. 

To say Jungkook felt happier and lighter than ever before would be an understatement. He was not only happy, and feeling free, but he also knew he had his hyungie, as his motivation to keep working. Forget the future, he'd simply work as much as he can, and maybe someday he'll be able to cover up everything. 

Jungkook jumped inside the elevator and stepped out on his floor, the 6th one. 

He was about to enter his house when he heard shouting from inside. Frowning, he stood there, listening intently for a few seconds before he realized, it was his mother fighting with his grandmother. Maybe both were trying to prove who works harder and stuff. Aish. 

Jungkook walked inside, closing and locking the door behind him, and straight towards his room. 

He sat down his bag, and laid back on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Just as he felt he was beginning to lose his smile, he glanced at the ring, the one his precious Taetae had given, and then began to rub the bracelet over his wrist, feeling it calm his emotions down. 

Jungkook closed his room's door, and put on his headphones, planning to study continuously for an hour or so, knowing very well that if he does anything else, he'd become the center and somehow will be pulled into the useless argument too. 

...

A few days passed.

Jungkook and Taehyung's relationship had gotten stronger, and surely, both of them loved each other a lot. Sometimes Taehyung would literally ask Jungkook to let all his stress and frustration out by crying, and every time the younger did, the elder was always there with him. 

Jungkook had gotten better, mentally, and had begun to take a stand for himself. A sure deal, he realized that he had passed the first few steps of loving himself, which included, not blaming himself for anything that he wasn't the cause of, taking care of his health and body, and ofcourse taking a stand for himself, and not belittling his own personality or his own traits. He was slowly trying to show affection to everyone around him, and it was difficult, but never mind, his hyungie was with him, always, and maybe, forever. 

...

Jungkook groaned, and picked up his phone, after ignoring it for the past few minutes. An unknown number had been calling him for the past few days, and he wasn't sure if he should pick up or not. 

'Hello?'- the bunny boy spoke. 

'Hey, bitch~'- another voice came, which made Jungkook frown, he didn't recognize the voice. Moreover, he still felt like he had heard it somewhere. 

'I'm sorry, I can't recognize you.'

'That's nice, I'm glad. Anyway, bitch, a lot of time has been wasted, due to you! Now, I'll come straight to the point. Leave V, alone.'

'What the hell are you talking about?'

'Break up with him.'

Jungkook froze for a second, before taking a deep breath, and slowly locking his room's door.

'Look, I won't. I won't break up with him. Yeah?'

'Don't worry, I'll make you then. You bitch don't deserve V anyway.'

'Sorry, but I don't think scaredy cats like you who call with an unknown number, will tell me who I deserve and who I don't.'

'Oh yeah, you got attitude, from where, because you're with V, eh?'

'Sure, yeah, maybe. Just remember one thing, I don't fucking care what you think, and I ain't fucking breaking up with V, I love him!'- Jungkook practically spoke sharply, his words laced with possessiveness, and anger. He didn't want to think about living off without talking to Tae and here some dumbass was telling him to break up. 

'Oh, what do you think will happen when your family knows you're in a relationship, moreover, do they know you're 'gay'~'