Words.

---unedited.

Jungkook walked out of the school, with Jihoon on his side, both of them walking towards the bus stop, well, there was still a lot of time till the bus would arrive. But anyway. 

Jungkook looked around as he remembered, and that's when he saw, V sitting on his sports bike, with Hoseok sitting on another, both of them talking to each other. 

'Hoseokie Hyung!'- Jihoon shouted, running up to him, which took the male's attention and Jungkook's eyes met with V's. 

It didn't take much time when Hoseok and Jihoon went away, Jihoon getting back home on the sports bike itself because Hoseok literally pleaded him into it. 

Only Jungkook and V remained behind, the latter getting off his bike, and sitting down on the waiting bench, as Jungkook sat beside him. 

'Hey, Jungkookie~'- V spoke, and Jungkook realized how much he had missed this deep voice, especially the way, his name rolled out the other's tongue. 

'Hey Hyung, how come you're here?'- Jungkook asked smiling. 

'Oh, well, lovesick Hoseok wanted to meet Jihoon and maybe take him on a little ride, so I accompanied, been missing my baby boy lately, you know.'

Jungkook nodded, trying to look away because he knew his ears were red, and maybe, the blush was sinking into his cheeks too. 

'Jungkookie~'- V whispered and Jungkook gathered up his courage to look at him, only to gasp. 

V, the almighty Taehyung was smiling at him. Smiling

'Your smile is so pretty, hyungie...'- Jungkook whispered, feeling like he was being hypnotized. 

V only chuckled, looking at his expressions, and that's when the bus horn entered the scene, making Jungkook look up, and see the bus was approaching. 

He stood up, and V did the same, 'The bus is here hyungie, talk to you later!'

Jungkook was about to go when he was stopped and felt a kiss on his cheek, making him freeze, and he heard a deep chuckle near his ear, 'See you soon too, Koo~'

With that, V walked over to his bike, while Jungkook hurriedly went and sat inside the bus, looking to his side, seeing V wave at him and drive away at quite a nice speed, which made Jungkook imagine stuff, about one day riding with Taetae too. 

However, when he remembered the scene that happened a few minutes ago, he smiled to himself, more like blushing, and bit his lip to not break out giggling. 

Mere words from the elder made him feel all sorts of feelings, the main one being the loved one, which scared him, but he couldn't stop it, or could he?