Happy.

An year passed. 

Jungkook changed into a cute little munchkin, no longer the facade of emotionless or cold guy, succeeding in his grades, and being able to handle work side by side. He started to write fanfictions, and became an author in secret, even though Tae knew, his identity to his readers was hidden. 

Taehyung meanwhile, graduated from college, and entered his grandfather's business line, slowly taking successive steps, and gradually becoming the CEO. 

His grandfather retired, glad to see him take over.

Jungkook met Tae's parents, and they liked him a lot. The thing was that, however, Jungkook didn't see his parents, it'd been a whole year. However, every time he missed them, somehow Tae would help him get over his thoughts, and he loved the man more and more.

His stitches, as well as his wounds, healed in a few months, and he was back to being fit. 

They still lived in Tae's apartment, except for the fact that this time, Jungkook felt it was his home. 

They didn't do anything other than kisses, because, they wanted to keep it that way, mainly, because Jungkook was young. 

...

Today was Jungkook's birthday, but he forgot about it. Apparently, he was good at many things, which included art. So right now, while waiting for Tae to come from his office, he was painting a scenery. He was happy today because he got the scores on his exams, which showed that he passed with good enough grades. Other than that, his stories were also attracting a lot of views. He was excited to show it all to Tae, who even told him that he has a surprise for him. 

Jungkook had just kept the paintbrush down when he heard the door open. 

Giggling to himself, he excitedly jumped off the chair, dashing towards the entrance, when Tae upon seeing him, threw his office bag aside on the couch and opened his arms, so the bunny boy jumped on him, making both of them lie on the couch with Jungkook on top of Tae. 

'Whoa whoa whoa, what's up with my bunny being so excited?' 

Jungkook reflected his bunny smile, and got off Tae, pulling him up, and towards their room, while Tae followed him while smiling like a lovesick puppy. (Puppy's smile right?)

Jungkook made Tae sit on the bed, and fetched his stuff from the study desk, keeping it one by one onto Tae's lap, who first stared at the art piece, a watercolor painting of an aesthetic old library, then he saw the recent test scores of Jungkook, and finally, the views, his little bunny was getting on his recent uploaded story. 

Jungkook kept on bouncing slightly on his feet, not able to hold his excitement as well as nervousness, waiting for his Taetae Hyungie's reaction. 

After what seemed like minutes, but only were a few seconds, Tae kept everything aside and looked up, to see the bouncy bunny, almost ready to hop, and so, he pulled him, moving his arms around Jungkook's tiny waist, loving how the boy fitted perfectly in between them and pulled Jungkook on his lap. 

The younger let out a surprised squeal but then giggled, as he felt Tae pepper kisses all over his face. 

'Taetae! Control!'

'I can't baby, you are doing so damn good!'

'Hehe, are you proud of me?'- Jungkook asked, looking up at Tae, his eyes shining with stars beneath his round glasses, which he had gotten made once again.

Taehyung smiled his boxy smile, and stared into Jungkook's doe orbs, 

'I'm so proud of you baby, I can't let it out in words.'- he spoke and laughed as Jungkook attacked him with a tight hug, making both of them fall back on the bed, Jungkook straddling Tae, on top of the elder, whose back was against the mattress. 

'I'm soooo happpyyyyyy~- the younger sang a song, making Tae smile, for there was much more happiness waiting for his little bunny.