Anxious.

---unedited.

Mrs. Jeon worriedly walked over to the apartment's door, looking behind her. It was near midnight, and she was worried sick for Jungkook who was apparently outside the door, maybe shivering and maybe restless due to hunger. 

She and her husband had had an argument, and finally, after he had gone to sleep, she was here, opening the door, and looking outside. 

'Jungkook?'- she asked no one in particular and her eyes widened upon realizing the boy wasn't here anymore

She walked up to the corners of the corridor and peeked up and down the stairs, no sign. She even checked the elevator, no sign either. 

Getting anxious herself, she hurriedly went to wake her husband, who stood up after listening to her and went to check. 

...

Mr. Jeon was sitting on the couch, his head in his hands, while Mrs. Jeon dialed the numbers of Jihoon's mother, knowing Jungkook had no other friend and even if he did, she had no idea about it. 

Oh, how bad she felt, realizing she didn't even know where her son could be, realizing how she had been busy in her own life to know about her kid. 

Her eyes were teary, while her mother consoled her saying the boy would come back. 

Jungkook's sister came out of her room, yawning but once she noticed the tension, she asked what happened.

...

'How could you even push him out that way? I punished him enough! And now, look, he's missing! We don't know where is he?!'

'I know, shut up for a bit, let's wait till morning and if he doesn't turn up, I'll dial the police.'

...

'I'm sorry, son...'