Broken.

---unedited.

Broken, that's what Jungkook felt, that's what he was, at present. Staring at nothing but black space, a fidget spinner in his hand, he sat on his desk, the silence deafening, even though he could hear his mother discussing and talking to someone about his problem, being gay, yeah. 

Jungkook saw his sister enter the room and stare at him. No, he wasn't crying, he couldn't. He just felt numb and overwhelmed at the same time. His eyes were no longer soft, no longer shiny, dead, and as he stared back at his sister, the girl smiled. More like taunted. 

'I never knew you actually were in a relationship, that you had a boyfreind~'

Jungkook didn't say anything, he had no energy left. He just stood up, walked closer to her, 

'Stay away from me.'- he whispered, and turned, only to lay down on his bed, hugging his old teddy bear, the pain, releasing from the corner of his eyes, as he closed himself, curled into a ball, wanting to do nothing but disappear, forever, away, from everyone. 

...

Evening, dinner time. Jungkook was sitting at the dining table, his mother in front, while his grandmother kept the plate in front of him. No, he didn't feel like eating, but did he have a choice? 

'I still can't believe how could you enter into a shitty thing as a relationship.'

First bite. Gulped harshly. 

'I told you! Not to give him that much freedom!'- his grandmother grumbled. 

Freedom? Hah. 

The second bite gulped forcefully.

'I already told you, mom, he's not as good as you think he is, but you never listened to me!'- his sister added. 

Good, and you? Hah.

The third bite, chewed.

'Alas, what will people say if they got to know.'- his grandmother spoke. 

People, or you? Hah. 

'I've discussed it with Jihoon's mother, he too is going to a therapist to get the ghost of gayness out of him, I'll arrange an appointment for you too. It is all becauseof those dramas theyare casting these days!' 

Jungkook harshly stood up and looked at all of them with nothing but pure hatred. They were now one of those people, and they. will. never. understand. him.

Jungkook walked towards his room, ignoring the shouts of his mother, and banged the door close, sliding down, and bringing his knees close to himself. He wanted to let it all out! It was becoming suffocating! He couldn't handle it!

He felt it, inside him, something, probably his heart, as they say, breaking apart into pieces as he realized that the castle that he had been building was just washed away into ruins the waves of the sea. It was all over.