I'm sorry.

---unedited.

A study gram, that's what inspired Jungkook to create one of his own, secretly. He didn't really have many followers, he created one so that he could get himself to be motivated, post, and so to study. He didn't really care about his social media, having a private id, which sadly, was with Jimin and Jin both and Jungkook was currently avoiding all of them, too busy trying to get his life back on track. 

He hadn't seen V, nor anyone else, for Jungkook had simply run away when he felt like Jimin was coming to talk to him. He didn't really know why he didn't want to talk to any of them anymore, he didn't feel like it. 

However, one thing changed, the fact that Jungkook had now gotten pretty much friends with Jihoon, whom he had told about Jason, not the name, just the overall summary of the story. Jihoon had just told him that he'd try and help, any way he can, but Jungkook simply thanked him, saying it wasn't really required. 

Now one thing you'd need to know, Jungkook didn't trust Jihoon, he was playing. Or well, he was trying to.

Well, he had always been one of the players in other people's games, the ones they created for toying around, and that's what made him think, why doesn't he try and create his own game, where he doesn't give anyone anything about himself, but simply keep them with him, not for fun, but to prove to his own angelic self that if he wanted he could be a demon too. Reading too many psychological thrillers sucked but surely made him know how to play with minds, not literally ofcourse.

Yep. That's what Jungkook thought like he had two sides to him, one, the demonic, the other, the angelic. And it seemed like he had simply been too many friends with the angelic, and so he suffered, being the kindest and most pure-hearted one. But now, was his demonic's time to shine, and that's what he'd do. 

Jungkook knew one thing, he despised himself, and so, he despised everyone around him.

His self-destructive thoughts were slowly destroying him from the inside, and so he'd do the same to those around him, but could he...really?

...

The result came the next morning, and as expected Jungkook didn't really get a nice one, but he didn't really care. No. He just felt like he'd try and do better next time onwards, that's it. 

He was, scolded by his mother, his grandmother, and even his dad taunted around saying he felt like he wasted his money, but Jungkook did his best to ignore them. 

...

Jungkook was walking around in the park, when he sat down and stared at the night sky, smiling slightly.

'Will I too become a star one day?'- He whispered to himself and chuckled slightly. 

'Ugh I'm hungry.'- He said, holding his stomach. He had punished himself, refusing to eat until the next morning, because of the low scores.

'Here, eat this then.'- Spoke a voice from behind making Jungkook flinch. 

He turned around to widen his eyes, V was standing by the bench, looking down at Jungkook's face, forwarding him his hand, which held a packet of honey butter chips, dressed up in a white loose t-shirt, and khaki pants, with his hair held back with a band. How come Jungkook didn't hear his footsteps?! 

'Here, boy? Where are you lost, huh?'- His deep voice made Jungkook get the required amount of goosebumps, but he simply looked away, shaking his head, whispering a small, 'No, thank you.'

'Alright then.'

Jungkook felt V sit beside him, but he didn't say anything.  He simply remained sitting, and slowly, with his back against the stone of the bench, looked up at the sky, thinking...overthinking.

'What's your name?'- V spoke, beside him. 

Jungkook frowned, 'You don't know it already?'

'Nah.'

'Why do you wanna know either way?'

'To be friends with you.'

Jungkook was taken aback by this. But he didn't show it, instead, tried to keep himself sane as he thought back about the time his mother scolded thinking he was staring at the elder, the time back when he saw the elder back in that garden. 

'Uh, no, I don't wanna be friends with you. I mean...you're older than me, and you don't need to be friends with me either way, so yeah, um, I'm sorry if I was rude, uh, bye!'

With that Jungkook got up, without glancing at V, and sprinted back towards his house. 

Jungkook cursed himself, but he didn't want any friends, especially with people like V who topped the class, and whom he thought would be the perfect son for his mother. Neither did he want to associate himself with anyone much better than him, he was far off, better, all alone. He didn't want to take any chances. Trust issues.

...

'Hey bro~'- his sister spoke to him as he dropped down in his chair. 

'Yeah?'- he spoke, trying his best to not get irritated.

'You know what, I saw it all, you liar! You bought candies, and you didn't give them to me, and then you say that you share everything between us, huh?'

Jungkook remained silent.

'I'll tell dad!'

'Here, take them all.'- He kept the pouch filled with candies in her hands as she smiled sweetly and went away, making Jungkook grab his hair in anger. 

'Fucking take everything from me, I don't need any of you!'- he whispered to himself.