Night-over.

--unedited.

One week had passed, with Jungkook's life going as boring, and as dull, as it ever had been. He either slept continuously for 12 hours at once or only for 5 hours or so. However, nothing helped him. All he felt was constant tiredness, yeah, he might not be working physically, but his overthinking, his thoughts, they never stopped, unless, of course, he was asleep.

 Going to school had become tiresome. And even V had stopped coming, as well as Hoseok, because they had their exams, or so it was, as Jihoon had told Jungkook. 

But all that went through Jungkook's mind was the fact about Jason, who was, recently, trying to blackmail him into meeting him but Jungkook always ended up giving some excuse. 

However, he knew he couldn't do that for a long period of time. 

The wound on his hand had gotten better, it was healing at least, even though Jungkook knew he'd had quite a big scar once it healed completely. 

One thing that Jungkook had tried and failed was self-harm. Yes, he had tried, and he kept a paper cutter with him every moment, in his pockets, but he couldn't gather up the courage, and that made him feel as if he was such a scaredy-cat. 

It was Saturday, and Jungkook was in his room, trying to solve a few questions of maths when he heard his mother call him. 

He sighed, and walked out of his room, only to see Jihoon smiling in his direction while his mother sat on the couch with Jihoon's mother. Once he was done greeting her, 

'Kook, Jihoon's parents are going for an overnight important work, out of the city, and so is it possible for you to stay over at Jihoon's, like for the night?'- Jungkook was surprised, but then he looked at Jihoon who winked, and so he nodded slightly. 

'Alright then, pack your stuff, take Jihoon to your room, and then you can leave together.'- his mother told him and so he walked towards his room, motioning Jihoon to follow, who did so. 

...

Once in his room, Jungkook began to pack the required stuff, as Jihoon sat on his desk's chair, looking over at the design. 

'Whoa Jungkook, it's so pretty!'

'Thank you.'- Jungkook mumbled, as he picked up his school bag, keeping a few books in it, just in case they'd end up studying.

Jungkook packed the required clothes, and then the other essentials. As he was zipping up his bag, he heard his mother call over. 

And so, both of them went back to the living room. 

...