Be with me.

---unedited.

'That was a nice surprise.'- Jungkook mumbled, making V smile, who was driving. 

Yeah, the male pleaded to Jungkook, to let him drive the younger back home. And so, Jungkook told his mother he'd got the cab and he'd be there soon. 

'Yes sir.'- V spoke, acting as a driver, to which Jungkook laughed, feeling lighter than usual, now that one thing was sorted out, too easily than he thought, it would. His stomach still ached every now and then, but Jin had applied a balm on his stomach, saying it will be fine till the morning. 

A few minutes later, V parked the car beneath the trees once again, just so that they were hidden in shadows, and anyway, it was dark enough. He turned off the lights, but not inside the car, for the windows were tainted black, not allowing anyone to see inside. 

'Bye, Hyung.'- Jungkook spoke, looking at Tae with a small smile, but of course, 

V slid his seat a bit backward, and pulled Jungkook once again on his lap, in a way that Jungkook was directly facing V. 

'Why do you even always keep pulling me on your lap?'- Jungkook asked, tilting his head, frowning, not knowing he looked super cute for the elder.

V chuckled, and kept his arms around the boy's waist. 

'Well, maybe because this is supposed to be your seat, permanently.'

It took a few seconds for Jungkook to actually make out the meaning and once he did, he coguhed and bit his lip looking away, which made V smile at his shyness. 

'Anyway, now that Jason is gone, and I particularly helped you, can I ask for something in return if you really want to thank me...~'

'This is cheating, you always say like this, this way you took my number too!'- Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest, but then he looked at V, nodding. 'Alright, alright, be thankful, I'm this much generous. What shall I do for you, sir?'

V smirked but then changed his expression into a sad one. 

'No, I am sure you won't be able to give it to me...but you're the only one who can help me...'

Jungkook looked at V sadly, 'Is it something that I need to buy, or are you ill, do you want my organs?' 

V looked at Jungkook with a face that said, 'Why-am-i-even-trying-?-', meanwhile Jungkook jutted his bottom lip out, without realizing, his doe eyes shining from beneath the round glasses. 

'Alright, well, I need one promise from you and one gift.' 

'One promise and one gift, okay! Ask me, but I'm not sure about the gift, I don't have any allowance you see...I'm sorry...'

V chuckled but shook his head. 

'First, the promise is that I need you to tell me the truth when I ask you a few questions.'

'Why do I feel like you know something that you shouldn't...'

'Well, maybe, anyway, do you promise to say the truth?'

Jungkook squinted, while V laughed. 

'You've got no choice, babyboy~

Jungkook groaned, nodding.

'Do you, like me, Jeon Jungkook?'- V asked, dropping his voice to an octave lower. 

Jungkook's breath hitched as he widened his eyes, he didn't think at all the question could be this.