Talking.

----unedited.

Jungkook had woken up early, having slept through yesterday's evening, and till today's morning at 3 o'clock. He knew they'd be returning today, and so, he began to pack away his items, keeping out clothes he'd wear after bathing up. 

It took him two hours to pack everything up and get ready in a faded blue oversized hoodie, and white sweatpants. 

He noticed there was still a lot of time, but realized he was hungry and so, he walked out of his room, slowly, going towards the kitchen where the food was usually made. 

He walked in to see no one, and so simply making his way towards an old refrigerator, he opened it and looked inside, to see a small canned coffee container, and probably last night's stale sandwiches. He took them out, moved towards the microwave, putting two of them inside, and by the time, opened the can of coffee, sipping, and frowning at the bitter taste. Oh, americano, well, that was expected. 

Jungkook ate those sandwiches quickly, before peeping outside where a few slept in their camps. He saw that the bonfire had turned to ashes. 

He walked back to his room, thinking of sitting and listening to music till the others got ready. 

...

'Jungkook! Wake up! We're late!'- came the voice of Jihoon which made Jungkook gasp as he realized he had fallen back asleep. He picked up his bag and walked over to open the door, to see a panting Jihoon. 

'Quickly! The last bus is gonna leave soon!' 

Jungkook nodded, as Jihoon helped him look around, and then they ran back to the bus that stood alone, the rest two gone. 

Jungkook climbed in after Jihoon, looking around for seats, and that's when he saw, that Jihoon was sitting with Hoseok Hyung, while the only empty seat was beside V, and one other besides the teacher himself. 

Jungkook saw as V motioned him through his eyes towards the seat beside him and so he made his way towards it, sitting by the window, while V sat to his right. 

'Why are you late?'

'Uh, I slept till late...'

'Oh? But you weren't there during yesterday's lunch or dinner, I thought you were sleeping then too.'

Jungkook looked up into V's eyes, 'You noticed?'

'Of course baby boy, why won't I?'

Jungkook was about to reply when he felt his phone beep. 

'Did you take the bus?'- came his mother's text and he replied with a 'Yes', to which she texted, 'Alright, don't leave anywhere if the bus stops in the middle of the way, and respect everyone.' 

Jungkook began to type, 'Do you really think I don't respect anyone...?', but then changed it to a simple 'ok', tapping a smiley and pressing send button, not knowing V was able to look at the screen and notice his face's blank expression at the same time. 

They talked enough throughout the way, about things V liked, about things Jungkook liked in general, which made Jungkook smile more and giggled slightly. 

He felt so different around Taetae, yeah, well V forced him to call him TaeTae and not anything else. Jungkook didn't mind. All that he felt was, that he was having fun, a bit of fun, but it mattered to him a lot, so yeah. 

He'd enjoy, as long as he can, till he still has a chance.