Irritated.

---unedited.

Jungkook was about to get off the bus, when V stopped him and began to fumble in his own pockets, taking out something in his fist, and holding Jungkook's wrist. 

'What are you doing, Hyung?'

V didn't answer, but Jungkook looked down to see a thin but strong enough, silverish-black chained bracelet around his wrist, with a small heart for the lock. He looked up at Tae, who ruffled his hair, 

'We're 'friends', aren't we? A simple gift for you, and by the way, this bracelet won't open, cause the key is with me. V opened the first button of the pale yellow shirt he was wearing, and showed a thin chain, lying around his neck, which had a small key as the locket. 

'Don't dare open it, Jungkookie~'

Jungkook was about to say something when Jihoon called out his name, and so, glancing one last time at Tae, he mumbled, 'Bye Taetae Hyung.' and got off the bus. 

...

Walking towards his mother's parked car, behind her, Jungkook looks around to see a few parents picking up their children, and the rest students going away by themselves. His gaze moves around until he sees, V, on a black-red sports bike, about to wear a helmet, while nodding over something his friends were talking about. That's when, that girl from before, Jungkook forgot her name, but he saw her go up to V, and ask something and smile widely, and later, he saw her sitting behind him, as he rode away. 

'Come on, Kook, we're getting late.'

Jungkook nodded and rushed to sit inside the car, his mother asking whether he liked the trip and whether they should have lunch outside today. 

Unknowingly, he simply nodded, and so, his mother called back home, telling his sister and grandma to get ready, for they'll have lunch/dinner outside itself. His father rarely joined them, for he always refused. Jungkook wasn't sure why, he used to always ask him before, but no longer now. 

...

Jungkook walked up to the washroom, sighing to himself, the dinner by far had been sick and boring, and he couldn't help but feel irritated. 

'Fuck them, want me to talk, and when I do talk about my interests, about what I like, she had to meddle in between, and her too, always talking about studies. And then they say I don't spend time with them, fuck it goddammit. Ugh, Jungkook, cool down, calm down.'

Jungkook took a few deep breaths, before washing his hands, and that's when his gaze went to the bracelet, he held his wrist close to his face, and touched it all throughout, stopping at the heart-shaped lock. He tried to open it, but it didn't. 

'What the hell is going on...'- he whispered to himself as he walked out, after glancing at himself once in the mirror.