...

Hey readers!

Hello~ I  hope you're all doing well, and hehe, I couldn't control myself, even though I have already two ongoing fanfictions, I kept getting ideas, and so, here I am, publishing yet another, my second one actually, Taekook fanfic. 

Now before you read, I'd like to point out a few things. 

Firstly, even though I'm a Taekooker, I do ship them, doesn't mean I hate them if they come out to be straight in real life. It's just, me being a shipper, and I assure you all, I ain't one of those toxic ones. 

This story is for those, who ship them as well as for those who'd simply like to read gay fanfic, basically, I wrote this one, with the view in mind, of taking both our Taekook, as the characters, to make it more engaging, since we know both of them by their personalities and faces. 

It is all a work of pure fiction, and my imagination, I do not point out to anyone in particular, and yet, there are a few sensitive topics in there, so if, somehow, someone feels attacked, or abashed, I apologize at first itself. 

Writing fanfictions has become my hobby and I tend to give lessons through these. 

I hope you'll like it, and if you do not, respectfully, I'd say, it's alright, not everyone can like what I like, but if you turn up to write hate comments, I'm sorry, they are going to be ignored, cause I, absolutely don't take any hate. 

I hope you understand, you guys actually inspire me to write, so yeah~

Read, View, Comment, Vote, and Share~ I'd be very much glad. 

Once again, it is purely based on imagination, and I'm not a professional writer neither a really good one, or someone who's clearly known to the world out there, I'm writing all of this, according to what I've experienced, according to what I've dealt with. 

I apologize at first itself, if you don't like it, or feel attacked, or even if it seems odd and sick. 

Just do not put any hate. 

Thank you. 

Take care, chocos~ *cringe, was it? NVM*

See you, soon~