Love Part 3

As all emotions can be destructive, so too exists beauty and destruction in love.

*

The subject of love, I believe, is one of the most arduous topics to discuss. My primary reason for stating this is because when I speculate on love, I don't see love as merely two people experiencing love.

Love has a more extensive meaning than two people being in love or even falling in love.

I suggest you examine this subject from a universal perspective.

• Love between family

• Love towards our pet animals

• Love in a relationship

• Love towards our material belongings

• Love for our friends

• Some people fall in love with their careers

• Love towards nature

The abovementioned are simply a few representations that love connects us all, whether we notice or sense love, or some simply don't. Love is the affection you experience towards something or someone. As all things in this existence have an upside and downside, so does love. Beauty and destruction exist simultaneously.

The love between family.

The love between a family is to be considered unconditional love, do you not think? With that conveyed, I have witnessed families thrive together, and I have seen them rip one another apart.

What is the first emotion we experience when we are born? A mother and father who loves us unconditionally, most of the time. They carry us to meet the siblings at home, after which it is the grandparents, the aunts, and uncles, so on. These are the people who are supposed to lay our foundation in life.

This point is where the line between beauty and destruction ultimately becomes crossed. I am not conveying the perfect family this statement should not be misinterpreted. I consider such a thing non-existent.

We are all human. Naturally, we all bear our imperfections. The point is that the way family loves one another prepares us from youth on how we should love one another as we grow up to be adults. This foundation sticks with us till the day we depart. My personal experiences with love between family have not constantly been exceptional.

I hid from my family for 12 years, attempting to ascertain that I did not require their presence to endure. A bitter plunge brought the world around me to a halt. I lost everything in the process. Who was there too when I had no one left? My family! The day I awakened from the hospital, my mother's face was the first thing I saw. As I walked out of the hospital, who was waiting for me? My father and brothers! That, to me, is unconditional love between family.

Even though our experiences are not always exceptional, and we flee from family due to the suffering they cause, they will always be there by our sides when we have nowhere else to go.

We witness family as this extensive circle of people whom we love, presuming they could never harm us because they love us, right? When the moment comes that they ultimately hurt us, our universe descends into darkness. There is no one person in this world that we can trust. In reality, love is beauty and destruction simultaneously. It is within our nature to make mistakes. Apologizing and forgiveness are the cornerstones of family love.

Love towards our pet animals.

The love of an animal is unconditional. Animals will love you no matter what you do. The beauty in the love of an animal is incredible. I don't believe that we fully understand the extent of their devotion. Animals bring massive amounts of love and patience into our lives, emotional comfort, and companionship. The destruction that we see in this love is