The meaning of life Part 25

What's the meaning of life?

Life has no meaning. Only what we make it while part of life.

*

I asked myself this question over and over during my life, what's the meaning of life? I concluded that life has no meaning, only what we make of it while a part of life.

This does not suggest that we can't enjoy life, this does not suggest that we should fall into the abyss and give up on ourselves, I express that life is what we make of it while we are a part of it. I have said many times before, we have to do what we love, and what our passions crave.

There is no manual to life, no journal on why we are here.

I struggle with multiple mental health issues, I have to force myself out of bed every day and fight the urge to just leave this place, fight the urge to slice a bit deeper into the depth of my skin, fight the urge to give up before going to bed daily. I get up each day, pick up my pen and do what I love.

If you want to be a Unicorn, then you be the brightest damn unicorn that ever existed. Why? Because that is what life is. Life is what we want it to be, what we make of it while part of it.

Most people chase wealth, believing that it would fill the void within. A sad way of looking at life because once we leave, none goes to our grave but us.

If you want to buy something imaginative because you think material belongings go with you, then buy an extremely expensive coffin, at least that would go with you when you enter the ground.

I have had it all in life, and I have had nothing in this life, I slept on comfortable beds, and I have slept on the floor. I have had cars to take me where I wanted to go, and I had to walk at some stages in my life. In all these situations, I can honestly say that the times I was the happiest, were when I had nothing and I did what I love.

There is no meaning, no right or wrong, no Manual, so this all concludes with doing what makes us feel something. If you fail, stand up, brush off your knees and try again!