An Idea Part 23

Everything in life started with an idea

*

All items that we utilize daily begun with an idea someone had. The light bulb, a cooking pot, a glass that we drink out of, a table, or the clothes wear. No matter how small or big the article is, it began with an idea and is then followed by action to create, and the idea becomes reality.

All of us have ideas of things we would want to do or create, plans rumbling over in our minds daily.

The problem for most is not the idea, but the action that has to follow after the idea was thought of. For example, I wanted to start writing from a young age, but I only started writing at a much later time in my life. Why? Because I could never muster the courage to start.

I was afraid of what the world would think of my ideas and thoughts, of not being good enough, and what people would think of me.

All these negative thoughts keep us from getting the idea we have to the point of becoming reality.

Never be afraid to make your ideas become reality, and never be afraid to live your dream, because the reality in life is that life is short. Shorter than we might think, it's over in a blink of an eye.

Now is our time to live and create, leaving something behind for the next generation. Who knows, maybe your idea is just what this world needs to become better than before.

Maybe, just maybe, your ideas are what we have all been waiting for to evolve as a species.