When suicidal thoughts become a reality Part M-8

Daily goal - Exercise your body for at least 30 minutes a day

The thoughts of suicide can haunt us for years without causing us to act on them, yet in an instant, life changes. This was my personal experience concerning a suicide attempt.

I imagined how my suicide and death would be over and over in my head, for years before I eventually attempted to commit suicide. My mistake was not seeking support or addressing my emotions before it was too late.

We drag this burden everywhere without realizing it most of the time, and thus the consequence becomes disastrous.

My life was distorted when I woke up in a hospital after being in a coma for two days due to a suicide attempt, I am extremely fortunate for being alive today. The odds of me surviving were slim to none, yet here I sit writing my fourth book.

It's never too late to pursue relief, talk to someone, discuss your feelings with someone you trust, and most of all, escape from any negative situation that confines you. Rather express yourself than end up in a hospital, or worse, in a morgue.

Any negative feeling, emotion, thought, or thought of suicide is a sign of deeper-rooted trauma that needs to be resolved. The feeling of being unworthy needs to be confronted with all the might within us, because that's the greatest fable we tell ourselves, "that we are not worthy".

You are worthy, chances of us being born are one in 400 trillion! Just imagine that then you think you are not worthy of life.

Rather than ending one's life, I have learned we should live life the way we prefer, not the way that society expects us to exist. That's one of the reasons why I am still alive, I concluded that I will live life the way I choose and the manner that renders me happy, not how society requires me to abide, 'within the confines of the law naturally'.

Never give up!

Keep on fighting!

Be who you yearn to be!

Be that what makes you joyful because that is what will heal your heart and mind!