Live life without regrets Part 13

Live life without regrets, know that the choices you made had added to your book of knowledge.

*

I can't imagine that there is anyone in this world who can truly proclaim, they have never made a mistake in life.

Some mistakes may be minor, some considerable, and some run on the borderline between life and death.

No matter the size of the oversight, we all make them. I am not satisfied with most of my life choices, but I do not regret any choices, without those mistakes I would not be who I am today.

When we make immoral decisions, and the consequences are not in our favor, it should not be seen as a mountain that lies ahead but rather a hurdle in the road and another entry into our book of knowledge.

Each mistake or wrong decision is a learning experience and should be seen as such.

Do you think you could have accumulated the knowledge you have today if you did not make any wrong decisions? I am not talking about academic knowledge, No, I am talking about life knowledge and life experiences.

Due to mistakes we made, we can advise the next person on difficulties they might face.

When our parents or whoever raised us said, don't do that because this will happen, they know this from making mistakes in life that added to their book of knowledge.

They would not have been able to advise us on certain aspects if they did not make the wrong decisions that lead to some form of unfortunate circumstance.

I will mention this again; life knowledge is something no one can take away from us. Do not regret the stages in your life where you had to endure adversity due to decisions you made.

- I am not happy that I got married and not long after got divorced, but I do not regret the experience of it.

- I am not happy that I had an alcohol and substance abuse problem during my life. I don't regret this experience because it added to my book of knowledge. I now know how to deal with this and break free from it.

- My life has not been the same since I attempted suicide. I had to pick up scattered pieces, scattered pieces of myself. Even with this horrible act, I do harbor regret. I now know how it feels to be trapped inside the deepest darkest parts of my mind, and I now know how to get myself out of that pit.

We need to forgive ourselves for the mistakes we made in the past, and the bad choices. We must take that experiences and add them to our books of knowledge.

Share it with the world.

You might just save someone's life with your knowledge.

In their darkest moments, they might not be as strong as you were.