Daily affirmations Part M-7

Daily goal - Create a list of daily affirmations and declare them before starting the day.

For the last couple of months, I have been reading excessive amounts of articles where it is declared that what we let escape from our mouths, we call to action in our physical life.

Whatever we choose "Negative or positive," to surround ourselves with, that will be who we evolve to be. If our thoughts are constantly negative, our lives will become negative. If our words are constantly negative, our lives will become negative. This is called the "law of attraction" we attract whatever words we speak.

Learn to only speak positively, think positively, and surround yourself with positivity, the transformations in your life will become evidence in your accomplishments.

Make a list of daily affirmations like, I am good enough, I am successful, or I am healthy. This way, you start your day in a positive tone and already set the way for a positive day. Even go so far as to create a second list of affirmations where you affirm your positive mindset before going to bed, this way, you set the tone for your sleeping pattern that night.

The more we affirm something, the more we convince our minds that we are positive or successful. Whatever your affirmation is, it's essential we convince our minds of that which we want to achieve.

Whenever we break ourselves down with our words, we convince our minds of these faults we perceive in ourselves, and in doing this, we shatter our minds and physical bodies without even realizing it.

We become what our words subsist of.

Speak success and healing as present not future, for we should live in the moment, presently, and not what may come to be.

Always remember that you are enough, strong enough, good enough, healthy enough.

You are abundant!