Share your story Part M-6

Daily goal – share your story with the world or a friend, inspire others.

Sharing my story was one of my biggest strategies for healing from my past and trauma.

I started composing publications and established a blog to create awareness of mental disorders. This is why I share with you the successes I had in healing from my trauma.

You don't have to create massive amounts of work to spread awareness or create blogs as I did. Simply sharing your story via your social site would be adequate.

Sharing your successes and failures with the world creates a space for personal healing and growth, and in doing this you share with others battling in the same situation that there is hope and that they are not deserted in the battle.

"Inspire others while you inspire growth within yourself"

Sharing one's story is not an easy task, this I understand from experience, yet nothing worth fighting for has ever come easy. Your mental health is worth fighting for, so why would you take the easy way? Often the most brutal of paths have the most promising outcomes.

Your story deserves to be heard; you are worth more than what you might imagine. Sharing our stories forces us to face our fears and in doing so, we heal and become better than what we were yesterday.

Healing should be our main focus, when we share our stories with the world, we enter a healing process and create space for growth.

Creating a blog is an amazing way of sharing one's story. Thanks to technological advances, creating social sites has never been easier. Creating simply a single social site or creating a full social network, the choice is yours.

Compose a book, most people are afraid of composing a book because the process of writing is misunderstood, writing has never been simpler than what it is today. We have multiple platforms that assist in the process of creating and publishing our books, designing covers and graphics is even more simple than creating the book itself.

A situation becomes an obstacle only when we allow the situation to become an obstacle.