Self-motivation Part 6

Self-motivation is one of the most important assets we own, we simply ought to discover how to control it. Don't wait for someone to come along and motivate you. Wake up, stand tall, and advise yourself "this is my life, and I will be who I was born to be." 

*

The sensation we obtain when someone else motivates us is a decent emotion, but it will never be the same sensation as what we gain from self-motivation. We can be massively motivated from the outside world, but if we break ourselves down from the inside, those motivations will fall on deaf ears.

Self-motivation leaves a lasting effect on our lives, not merely temporary as it would be from the outside world.

Wake up in the morning and divulge to yourself "I was born to be more, I am the best version of myself, and I can face the world with confidence." I promise you that if you do this, you will see change, emotional changes.

During my life, the times that I was most content and successful were when I stood self-motivated. I was extremely confident that I could accomplish anything I desired. I was self-motivated. I believed in myself.

The world around me saw this and continually asked me, how do you face such hardship and still be so confident?

The answer was clear, Self-motivation. My life fell apart when I stopped believing in myself, when I stopped motivating myself, and let all these negative thoughts and emotions flood my mind, all those thoughts I fought for many years.

In the end, those exact thoughts nearly cost me my life.

The world around us is a cruel and unjustified place, it is up to us to believe in ourselves.

Don't do it for anyone else but yourself, because you are worth it, and you deserve more than a miserable existence.

They who are selfly motivated;

Soar beyond that which is known.

For this life was meant for the bold;

And not the self-loathing.

Be not dismayed by the opinions of mortals;

As their self-image summons demise.