Judging another Part 11

Never judge another if you can't handle the road they have walked.

*

Being judged is a heartbreaking reality that most people face daily. I am judged by people most of my life, this began from a young age.

To me, judging and bullying have an extremely thin line separating them. Beginning with a judgemental thought that one has, then bullying, the action that follows the thought.

When I was in school, I got judged daily, mostly because of my appearance. Back then, I was chubby, and my social anxiety made me appear odd, people judged, then ultimately bullied.

During early adulthood, I was judged because I suffered from severe anxiety, then I began abusing alcohol, substances and smoked almost two packs of cigarettes a day.

I went to jail and attempted suicide (Different timelines) due to all the terrible choices that I made in my life. What happened? I was judged and ridiculed.

The question is never asked, why the person turns out the way they do. Why do they do what they do? What lead them to this point? No, it's much easier to judge and bully someone than understand why they are doing what they are doing.

Before you judge another, I would recommend attempting to understand where they came from, what they endured to arrive at that point in life, and what they have seen with those eyes. Some are stronger than others, and some are not as strong.

Nothing creates motivation for anyone to be judged by another

Some people look at me today with the scars that they see. They see someone that lost everything in this life. No one will take the time and ask, what happened?

No, the first response from most people is to judge.

Why do you think you are more promising? Did you not make mistakes in life? Has your life been so perfect that you can say that you made no mistakes in your life? I don't think so. We all make mistakes, it's in our nature to make mistakes.

Do you know what's awesome about making mistakes? We get to learn from them and in that way, gain knowledge and experience in life that no one can take away.

No one wants to be judged, no one deserves to be judged, or bullied by another, I would advise that you don't.

Stand in a crowded room, and look around at all the different people, each with different personalities, with their own mistakes, haunted by unseen trauma.

We don't require someone to judge us. I reckon we judge ourselves more than anyone else could.