Chapter 29 (edited)

Xavier's POV:

She's asleep peacefully in my arms while I could feel my dick throbbing in my trousers.

Listening to her moaning my name had me fucking hard as a rock. I had to fight so goddamn hard not to rip her clothes off her delicate body.

Every sound and every movement she made had me crumbling inside. She's too pure, too innocent for me to taint her, but I can't help it anymore, it's way out of my control.

And to be honest? I don't think I want to anymore. I've had a taste of her and now it's impossible to stop. I'm fucked.

Sliding out the bed making sure she doesn't wake up I walked towards the bathroom to take care of a very rock-hard problem in my trousers.

Setting the shower at the cold temperature I jumped it, letting the cold water calm my nerves down. I can't even count the number of times I had to take a cold shower when she unknowingly gives me a boner.

Getting done I wrapped a dry towel around my hips and ran my fingers through my hair pushing them off my face when my eyes landed on the mirror.

She likes my tattoos.

I could feel my heart do a goddamn flip when I remembered her calling my tattoos pretty. So fucking adorable.

I've been complimented a lot about many different things but none of them ever stuck around. But this time I can tell this one will.

I walked out to find her still asleep, legs on full display making my hands itch to touch her again, to make her whimper and cry in pleasure again but I tore my gaze off before I had to take yet another cold shower.

Getting dressed I combed my hair back and walked towards the sleeping beauty in my bed. She looked so peaceful, so comfortable that I couldn't bring myself to wake her up, so instead, I left her a note.

Pressing my lips softly against her forehead I ran my eyes over her once more before walking out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claire's POV:

I woke up feeling oddly happy and giddy. The events of a few hours before were still really fresh in my mind and it only made me blush like a madman.

Rolling onto Xavier's side, it was cold. He has been gone for a while. I could feel my heart lumping into my stomach as I sat up. Why didn't he wake me up?

My eyes fell on a small note on his bedside table so I reached for it.

"Be ready at 8" was written in neat writing with a very cute smiley face at the end making me smile at his cute gesture. Never thought the deadly mafia lord can be cute.

Letting out a soft yawn I slide off his bed. As I stood up I could feel a little ache in my lower region, where his fingers were not too long ago. I still can't believe that actually happened.

Sneaking out of his bedroom I looked around to find the corridor empty, no maids were around which I was thankful for.

Speed walking to my bedroom I got in the bathroom and looked over myself in the mirror my face went bright red when my eyes took in my appearance.

The first two buttons of my shirt were undone by him. Feeling giddy I stripped out of my clothes and jumped in the shower to get clean.

As I got done I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom to change into something comfortable but all I had was Jean shorts and tank tops. Ella didn't put any of my comfy pj's.