Epilogue

Claire's POV:

1 month later...

I woke up feeling butterfly kisses trailing down my neck and I sighed when his hot breath hit my neck.

"Good morning" I mumbled softly and he pulled his face away to look into my eyes and there it was, the smile that gave me butterflies.

"Slept well Doll?" His deep voice rumbled and my nerves knotted at the pit of my stomach. Jeez get a grip, you're just waking up!

"The best sleep" I smiled at him and ran my hands up through his hair and he let out a satisfied sigh.

"The only thing more incredible than your smile, is when you smile at me" he whispered looking into my eyes with adoration and my heart literally did a back flip and my cheeks began to heat up.

"I'm hungry" he said and his eyes slightly darkened.

"I'll make breakfast" I said and began to slip off the bed but his arms around me tightened and he buried his nose in the crook of my neck.

⚠️adult scene ahead⚠️

"I'm hungry for you Doll" he whispered before his warm lips pressed against my skin and my face went red.

His kisses trailed down my neck to my collar bone sending shivers down my body and I shut my eyes, enjoying the pleasure his lips gave me.

In a swift motion, he rolled us over so now I was straddling him with my hands resting flat on his bare chest and I openly gawked at the tattoos on his chest.

A tap on my ass made me rip my eyes off his chest and look at him and there it was, the sly smirk on his lips and my face got hot knowing I was checking him out openly again.

"Sit on my face Doll" he instructed and I looked at him completely baffled.

"Sit?" I asked and he let out a soft chuckle.

"si bambola, sit" he urged tapping my ass and I hesitantly went forward and sat on his chest and he only raised a brow at me.

"Angel, my face is up here" he said before pulling me forward by my waist so I was now hovering over his face, so close that I could feel his hot breath fanning my now soaking-wet panties.

His finger slowly traced my wet core over my panties and I held onto the headboard while my heart was going a thousand miles an hour.

He teased me as he rubbed his finger over my throbbing core and I whined when he pulled his hand away.

"I love how your body reacts to my every little touch" he whispered before slowly sliding my panties to the side and both his hands gripping my thighs.

"Sit" he grumbled and I felt his hot breath fanning my wet center that sent shivers down my body.

"I am" I whined, yearning for the pleasure.

"If I have to move my head even an inch for my tongue to be in you, then you're not" he grumbled before digging his fingers into my thighs and pulling me down on his face completely and I gasped loudly when his tongue began rubbing circles on my clit.

Slamming my hand over my mouth to hold my moans in because Derek and Skyler were staying the night over and I didn't want them to hear me.

My toes curled while he sucked and lick my wetness none stop and the knots in my stomach got tighter, ready to snap.

Out of nowhere someone knocked on the door and I gasped, immediately trying to get off his face but he held me in place and sucked onto my clit hard making me lose all control over my body and my eyes rolled at the back of my head.