Two

The Helicopter was slowing down now. It eventually landed and all of the children were ushered out.
Michael and the other guard, whose name Thomas did not know, piled them onto boats and sailed towards a huge castle. Even after being in the Maze, Thomas had never seen something so big in all of his life.

Newt was leaning against the side of the boat, at the back. He wasn't looking up at the castle, but rather, the floor. Thomas scooted back.
"Hey, you okay?", he asked his friend.
Newt glanced up quickly. "What? Oh, yeah. Just thinking how lucky we are".
Thomas patted his knee. "I know. I guess our lives are going to change, once again".
Newt offers him a small smile. Minho noticed the conversation going on without him, and also moved back.

"Hey, shanks", he greeted them. All three boys sat in silence as the boats moved closer and closer to their new home.

Once the boats arrived on land, the other man stood up straight. "Make yourselves look presentable", he ordered. He gave each person a facecloth, telling them to clean the dirt off of their faces.
"Why do we need to look so presentable?", Frypan asked.
"This school is one of the best- no, the best magic school in the world".

Thomas stopped in his tracks. "Magic?".
"There's no such thing as magic", Minho laughed. "It's all a bunch of hocus-pocus".
The other man and Michael looked at each other. "You're in for a surprise", Michael chuckled.

Once all of the kids looked all neat and tidy, enough for the man's liking, anyway, they all went through two humongous doors. They were lead down many halls, before stopping in front of yet another gigantic wooden entry.
"Are you all ready?", Michael turned to look at them. Most nodded. Some didn't. Gally folded his arms.

The doors were opened, and inside was a long hall- like room. It was filled with four extended tables, filled with other teenagers. They were probably aged around 11-19, from Thomas's guess. Every single person turned to look at them, including yet another row of adults at the end of the hall, facing them anyway.

Each person was wearing a black robe, with what Thomas guessed was the school crest embedded on them. They were all eating a huge feast at each table. Thomas's stomach growled just thinking about what was plastered on the tables. But he managed to contain himself and not sprint towards the rows of bread rolls and chicken drumsticks.

Michael and the other man began walking through the small enough space in the middle of the room, between two tables.
One man at the end of the hall stood up. He had a beard probably longer than Thomas himself, white as Newt's pale face as he began to follow their rescuers.

The Gladers made it to the front of the room, all eyes still on them. Thomas could hear whispering, especially from one table in particular.
"Silence!", the bearded man yelled at them. The room fell silent and quiet. "These are the new students I was telling you all about".